2.00 star(s) 125 Votes
Apr 7, 2019
IIRC, though, isn't there some moment during the game's prologue where that's introduced? Or maybe it's shortly after the prologue has finished and you're in the main game. In any case, I'm pretty sure that's not available until a certain point gets reached. I wonder (never really checked to see) if that can be locked with certain stats too low or something, as Buzz seemed to be indicating. I haven't ever seen it locked once reaching that point where Downtown normally is introduced.
Yeah it just bugged out I replayed and the downtown was there, I think it had to do with me asking for the car in her room instead of at school, that's the only thing I can see that I did different.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
car is needed when goes dates, downtown is unlocked earlier.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
So, the dev for the gallery/cheat mod has not been on the site or posted since March of 2022. Five months. He mentioned in his finally post all those months ago he lost interest. He is clearly gone. The mod needs to be marked as abandoned and we need a hero to make a new mod.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
You need to train at specific times: if you didn't already, go to Monique's workplace and talk with her about a training schedule.
If they didn't introduce a new bug lately, you should then have a hint telling you the day and times when you have to train. They are just three. In the end, the MC will say something about now being ready.
Beware: darkness hides unagreeable people. And don't trust appearances.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You need to train at specific times: if you didn't already go to Monique's workplace and talk with her about a training schedule.
If they didn't introduce a new bug lately, you should then have a hint telling you the day and times when you have to train. They are just three. In the end, the MC will say something about now being ready.
Beware: darkness hides unagreeable people. And don't trust appearances.
what bugs? this game has no bugs. :p

anyways if dev breaks training it's at the same time no big deal and big deal since a. alley doesn't have anything interesting at night nor day and b. big deal is mc pondering life on beach happens after he has visited on alley 2nd time during night.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Well, MC and his 100 years old pistol getting dead drunk on the beach after not stopping Aiko's rape is needed to proceed with the "main" plot (not that there's much of that...)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, MC and his 100 years old pistol getting dead drunk on the beach after not stopping Aiko's rape is needed to proceed with the "main" plot (not that there's much of that...)
dates, movie nights, bar nights, night club nights, ............... BUT STILL NO SEX WITH MON!!! only with auntie and aiko.

Reactions: Spiralrevival

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
So it seems that I'm the only one with this bug: I went to the club with both Gia and Kelly and acted as a gentleman. BUT if I invite Kelly to the pool, then I can't invite Gia to the pool (no dialogue option). And the other way rond, if I invite Gia first, then I can't invite Kelly.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So it seems that I'm the only one with this bug: I went to the club with both Gia and Kelly and acted as a gentleman. BUT if I invite Kelly to the pool, then I can't invite Gia to the pool (no dialogue option). And the other way rond, if I invite Gia first, then I can't invite Kelly.
you aren't only, my dates with kelly ended on club atm. haven't checked on wt-pdf what it says about kelly/gia situation.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
you aren't only, my dates with kelly ended on club atm. haven't checked on wt-pdf what it says about kelly/gia situation.
Strange. I must be misremembering, because I could've sworn I got both Gia and Kelly to the pool. I'll have to look again to verify, although I won't be able to for a little bit.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes