2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
extra content on videoformat. sca.......... vilelab is now moviemaker too.
Does it really add much to the story or anything? Side stories don't really interest me generally unless they actually contribute substantially to the plot of the main story of a game/film/book. And, ofc, they can easily go overboard and get you bogged down in knowing all kinds of extra crap that you shouldn't have to know. (I'm generally not a fan of stuff like the greater Marvel or Star Wars universes.)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Pretty sure they aren't canon.
Right, but if they add any further context (as in, filling out their personalities more or anything), that might still be worth watching. But if it's just something like the girls going shopping or whatever, I don't care. It sounds like I won't bother, then. Thanks.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Right, but if they add any further context (as in, filling out their personalities more or anything)
Filling out the character personalities? I'm afraid you are still over-optimist about the level of refinement that the Vielab team puts into this work. :/
Anyway, the one I saw (can't remember the name nor I care) was sexual in nature: the MC and the monster-cock hobo slip some pills to Kate and Monique on the beach to have sex with them after giving them a hot massage. Obviously, in the end, the hobo runs away with Monique to fuck offscreen, while Kate, even if drugged, manages to blueball the MC.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Filling out the character personalities? I'm afraid you are still over-optimist about the level of refinement that the Vielab team puts into this work. :/
Anyway, the one I saw (can't remember the name nor I care) was sexual in nature: the MC and the monster-cock hobo slip some pills to Kate and Monique on the beach to have sex with them after giving them a hot massage. Obviously, in the end, the hobo runs away with Monique to fuck offscreen, while Kate, even if drugged, manages to blueball the MC.
Not optimistic really; I had serious doubts. But I am ever hopeful that creators who struggle in various areas will improve as time goes on. Some do, others do not. I try not to make any assumptions, although I very often fail.

Jul 2, 2022
Ride the jet 2?
Can u share mega link?

trafficcone28

May 21, 2019
I've had "Talk with Monique in her office about the training program" in my hints tab and go there every morning and afternoon but can't talk to her about it. Is there something that I am not doing?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've had "Talk with Monique in her office about the training program" in my hints tab and go there every morning and afternoon but can't talk to her about it. Is there something that I am not doing?
1st you need to goto training when she's training and then goto hospital and ask how to train.

ixius

Aug 1, 2022
No, but whatever the name, the link was in this thread. Try looking for it with the search function.
Actually as far as I can tell it has not been linked, that was Ride the Jet 1st release, not the 2nd. Since the second release is the second half of the story I can understand people wishing to get it.

Also for those asking for Enlargements 1st release, you should realize that the subsequent releases are simply tacked on at the end of the previous, so Enlargements 3 is a longer version of 2 which in itself is a longer version of 1, so if you have the 3rd release you have the entire story so far, you don't have to get 1 and 2 as they are already included.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I saw some comments and images about lezdom and I like it ;). Is there any femdom in the game or is it only lezdom?

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
I saw some comments and images about lezdom and I like it ;). Is there any femdom in the game or is it only lezdom?
There are definitely many shades of fedmon in this game (and a little of feet focus, for your joy): the MC will can end up humiliated and even pegged by more or less any girl, but in particular, one of the cousins is strongly set up for that development in the future. How far this future, nobody can tell: the devs have been chasing their own tails for years, rarely producing noteworthy advancement.
Be warned: this game has a reputation to be bad in both gameplay and storytelling and it definitely deserves it. From your work, I expect your tastes to be more refined.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
There are definitely many shades of fedmon in this game (and a little of feet focus, for your joy): the MC will end up humiliated and even pegged by more or less any girl, but in particular, one of the cousins is strongly set up for that development in the future. How far this future, nobody can tell: the devs have been chasing their own tails for years, rarely producing noteworthy advancement.
Be warned: this game has a reputation to be bad in both gameplay and storytelling and it definitely deserves it. From your work, I expect your tastes to be more refined.
Thanks, I appreciate the help :)

Reactions: The Rogue Trader
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes