• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

reaperdave

Jan 5, 2018
Any1 know what I need to do to trigger monique beach scene ? Obviously missed something not sure what. If any1 has save just before monique beach scene would be gd to.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any1 know what I need to do to trigger monique beach scene ? Obviously missed something not sure what. If any1 has save just before monique beach scene would be gd to.
which? 1st is she catching mc fucking mindy's (mc meets her in the train and has choice to be knight in shiny white armor) brains (if she had those) out and then she sets day when mc can massage her etc.

ixius

Aug 1, 2022
Does anyone have all the episodes from Enlargement ? Can you guys share the link ? Already have episod 2 and 4. Thanks!
As far as I know the "releases" contain all content up until that point. So 1st release was the initial release. 2nd was simply a longer version of the 1st release, in essence the new content added at the end, same with 3rd and 4th, they are all just longer versions of the story, I believe there is a 5th release of Enlargements, but I have not seen a link to that.

Also there is the other story, which is Ride the Jet, of which I believe there has been two releases, though I have not seen a link for the second in this thread.

So to sum up if you have the fourth release, it should be about 50 minutes long, and that is "episode" 1-4 in a single file.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
how do you earn money in the game? quite annoying you can only get 20 bucks at the memory game... takes for ever to get money.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
how do you earn money in the game? quite annoying you can only get 20 bucks at the memory game... takes for ever to get money.
You can sometimes find cash lying around (e.g., on the ground in front of where the MC stays), although I believe those are one-time things. Also, so long as your relationship with Trevor is on good terms, you can get hired by grandmas to do lewd stuff for cash. Also, if you go to Dark Street at night, you can make a deal with the trans hooker that will get you money. It is still decently slow overall, but it's faster if you do either of the latter two options.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
You can sometimes find cash lying around (e.g., on the ground in front of where the MC stays), although I believe those are one-time things. Also, so long as your relationship with Trevor is on good terms, you can get hired by grandmas to do lewd stuff for cash. Also, if you go to Dark Street at night, you can make a deal with the trans hooker that will get you money. It is still decently slow overall, but it's faster if you do either of the latter two options.
hmm. i have not found any money anywhere... and im pretty far into game now.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
The 10 bucks in front of the house appear only when you're at 0 (like after having been robbed).
The two other options (whoring the MC for grannies or for dickgirls) are quite damn hardcore and not for everyone.
Real pros just cheat their cash, but IIRC money isn't really in big demand.
20 dollars per memory game at "hard" difficulty? I believed it was more.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The 10 bucks in front of the house appear only when you're at 0 (like after having been robbed).
The two other options (whoring the MC for grannies or for dickgirls) are quite damn hardcore and not for everyone.
Real pros just cheat their cash, but IIRC money isn't really in big demand.
20 dollars per memory game at "hard" difficulty? I believed it was more.
Ah, that's how it showed up. I thought it might be random. It wasn't very much in any case, just a bit. You don't need very much, it's true, although it also depends on whether you want to drink with one of the girls at home in the evenings (to increase your relationship). If so, you'll need a bit more than just $20.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
editing save, d'oh. at least until unlocks trevor's clients (freshly dug up corpses and reanimated, pics of those are somewhere posted by me).

only after mc gets robbed on 1st entering to dark alley and then there's money on ground in front of auntie's house, enuf to start memory game to earn money for the gun (or just cheat to get money).

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
editing save, d'oh. at least until unlocks trevor's clients (freshly dug up corpses and reanimated, pics of those are somewhere posted by me).

only after mc gets robbed on 1st entering to dark alley and then there's money on ground in front of auntie's house, enuf to start memory game to earn money for the gun (or just cheat to get money).
how do you cheat to get money?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how do you activate the console commands? and what are the codes?
you open renpy console with shift+o and then type there something to get money (search on the web what's needed to type there), dunno if dev has enabled renpy console but if hasn't then needs to do bit more work so editing save would be faster.

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
Could someone give me a save with Monique's blowjob in the sauna?? Please!!!^^
And that the MC hasn't been cured or sodomized by anyone?!!^^

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes