2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
what does this mean?
If you have a hard-on she’s going to press with her fingernailon your cock.You have
here 2 options and the game is going to remember these options for later.Monique is going
to actaccordingly.
» "OUCH!"-You don‘tlike it
» "MMMM!"-You like i

if i press: i like. would it lead to femdom?
i dont understand what the WT mean

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
well it's supposed to keep track of hate too and other stats so quite a much to keep track on avn.
Sure, but you'll agree that having unused stats around and keeping track of the choices in some half-assed one-time filler event isn't exactly the same thing.

Anyway, this isn't the time of "Sakura Season" or "Paradise Heights" any longer: AVNs nowadays are expected to keep track of quite much.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sure, but you'll agree that having unused stats around and keeping track of the choices in some half-assed one-time filler event isn't exactly the same thing.

Anyway, this isn't the time of "Sakura Season" or "Paradise Heights" any longer: AVNs nowadays are expected to keep track of quite much.
yea i agree and avns keep do track of lots of things nowadays (if devs wants so) and that makes games difficult since player has to remember what he/she did on day 10 when now is day 110.

other news: i dev was allegedly forced to remove nightscenes (normal do naughty things to girls when they sleep) on his game due patreon. vilelab hasn't gotten anywhere on nightscenes yet so if he has to remove those he won't be happy dev.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Dude didn't even give us good scenes with Monique and the other Female caracters with whom we're waiting to get quality time since 4 years and he got the balls to launch a new game in parallel ? I'll admit that I'm gonna whine if shit gets real with Wars everywhere in the World in the future (and by the way things are looking atm, it's only a matter of weeks/months/years before it happens) and Internet gets ko'ed, but my satisfaction will be the fall of all those milkers once and for all, L&passion in particular.

Last edited:

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Dude didn't even give us good scenes with Monique and the other Female caracters with whom we're waiting to get quality time since 4 years and he got the balls to launch a new game in parallel ?
Unless I'm missing something obvious (very likely), this "saving boat" thingie seems more one of their non-canon fantasy side stories like "enlargement" and "ride the jet". Where, btw, they put all the sex scenes they don't want to put in the game, just with the monster-cocked magical hobo instead of the wimpy loser of a manchild they have as MC.

I can live with milkers being supported by their herd well beyond the clinical death of their game, especially when the money isn't mine, so I'd rather welcome a diplomatic solution to the current crisis, if you don't mind ;) :p

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I'd rather welcome a diplomatic solution to the current crisis
Having seen many evolutions of media over many years, if this is a crisis it is one with an inevitable crash and burn outlook more than hope for a solution. Beyond what is in front of your eyes, that is. Hard work, long hours, working weekends, dedication, struggle, two jobs, self funding, and a scratch and pull to the finish line. Doesn't sound glamourous, but it is what it took for many of us to succeed, and having done so made for some pretty well made productions...and talented seasoned producers. Lost words on most of today's generation of "creators". Fast tracking, meager dedication, no job, my love life sucks so I'll take 2 months off, give me patron money or I can't do this, and then when you do I'll feed you monthly scraps to string you along. Then when I'm sick of that I'll scrap the whole unfinished bit seems to have taken over as today's mindset. If I was 20 again with the tools these youngsters have at their fingertips....geez it makes me want to puke.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Having seen many evolutions of media over many years, if this is a crisis it is one with an inevitable crash and burn outlook more than hope for a solution.
While I think I agree with your post, the crisis I was referring to isn't the creation crisis of this game (how's possible a diplomatic route to that?).
I was replying to Woodalicca that was invoking as a just punishment for devs overmilking their projects. I'd rather the world to keep on, even if there are zombie games that could have been great.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes