2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Sokles123

Mar 24, 2021
Hmm I asked for car keys because Trevor send sms to me. She agreed and what next? Where to find them? Got stuck totally

EdExmaquina

Apr 11, 2019
Hi guys, I have a problem. When Aiko and Kate are in the school corridor, the game freezes and gives me an error. I can't enter the corridor and follow the plot. aiko 9 love 2 lust 1 blackmail I would appreciate your help thank you

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi guys, I have a problem. When Aiko and Kate are in the school corridor, the game freezes and gives me an error. I can't enter the corridor and follow the plot. aiko 9 love 2 lust 1 blackmail I would appreciate your help thank you
don't do blackmailing with those 2 and don't succumb to dark alley futa.

Reactions: EdExmaquina

Wanquer

Jan 14, 2023
Same issue as others. Cannot get into the Uni hallway without the game crashing.
Did another full "clean" playthrough, never blackmailed anyone at all, zero hate points on all characters.
But when I want to go into hallway A at uni to see Aiko, the game crrashes stating it can't find "University_Hallway_A.png" or smth like that.
So now I'm sorta stuck wth nothing much to do except banging grannies, groping sleeping girls and playing memory games... Too close to IRL for me :)
Getting close to abandoning this.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Same issue as others. Cannot get into the Uni hallway without the game crashing.
Did another full "clean" playthrough, never blackmailed anyone at all, zero hate points on all characters.
But when I want to go into hallway A at uni to see Aiko, the game crrashes stating it can't find "University_Hallway_A.png" or smth like that.
So now I'm sorta stuck wth nothing much to do except banging grannies, groping sleeping girls and playing memory games... Too close to IRL for me :)
Getting close to abandoning this.
try deleting all saves everywhere and then starting new game or asking help from dev at discord.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes