2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
Now don't get me wrong, i like this game ...

I just want to ask: do we really need to see Kate and Monique fucked by that homeless guy ?
I mean, it's YEARS we're waiting to fuck them and now, instead of having this game move in that direction, we get ... this ? For 40$ ?

If I was one of those guys who pay I'd ask to GET 40$ for having to see this instead of the next update !

EDIT: forgive my bad english.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, were the Sarah scenes the extent of v0.22? I wandered all over town, the school, the hospital, etc. and no other conversations seemed to progress. I just found the "Bad Grades" (×3) and "The GUN" (×2) as new events.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, were the Sarah scenes the extent of v0.22? I wandered all over town, the school, the hospital, etc. and no other conversations seemed to progress. I just found the "Bad Grades" (×3) and "The GUN" (×2) as new events.
Other games: "Let's introduce a mystery element" -> 50+ pages of fans discussing their deductions from the clues presented. Increased traffic causes an increased player base and raises income.
Indecent Desires: "I've introduced a mystery element years ago" -> nobody cares as the game's main plot is clearly at the bottom of the dev's priorities.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Now don't get me wrong, i like this game ...

I just want to ask: do we really need to see Kate and Monique fucked by that homeless guy ?
I mean, it's YEARS we're waiting to fuck them and now, instead of having this game move in that direction, we get ... this ? For 40$ ?

If I was one of those guys who pay I'd ask to GET 40$ for having to see this instead of the next update !
well game and movies have different fans so on movies he gives to fans what they want like mon getting fucked while on game last time there was any content with her was on club date.

As an aside, if you hand the gun back to her, you're supposed to gain affection (according to text on the choice) but you don't, so a small error there. Also, were the Sarah scenes the extent of v0.22? I wandered all over town, the school, the hospital, etc. and no other conversations seemed to progress. I just found the "Bad Grades" (×3) and "The GUN" (×2) as new events.
unless you are on chloe path and blackmail path then that's it. bad grades leads to non-love path (didn't even start it).

just another brainfart from scamlab.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
well game and movies have different fans so on movies he gives to fans what they want like mon getting fucked while on game last time there was any content with her was on club date.

unless you are on chloe path and blackmail path then that's it. bad grades leads to non-love path (didn't even start it).

just another brainfart from scamlab.
So blackmail = hate/dominance path; bad grades = lust/submission path; and otherwise it's the affection/romance path?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So blackmail = hate/dominance path; bad grades = lust/submission path; and otherwise it's the affection/romance path?
pretty much. i did 1st bad grades but when noticed she got hate point i undid it.

i'm quite sure 1 day we'll see update where only new content is from various blackmail paths.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
pretty much. i did 1st bad grades but when noticed she got hate point i undid it.

i'm quite sure 1 day we'll see update where only new content is from various blackmail paths.
Well, I played through all of what's available for Bad Grades, and so far there's only one hate point. And while it doesn't exactly work like that, I gave her the gun back for the other event / quest series so she's gain affection. So unless you accumulate a lot of hate, I wouldn't think it would become a majorly negative path. Otherwise, she gains lust and a little depravity. I guess we'll see.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yea in version 30 when there's bad grades 20 where dear auntie kicks mc off the school.
That version number is probably accurate: I'm sure we'll get more content with grannies and trannies before anything real with the game's plot progresses. It's like VileLab focuses on anybody but the main girls, trying to prolong earnings from the game or something. (And this release doesn't really count, given that very little happens in relation to the overall plot of the game.) That, or he really has no clue where he wants to take the story. Probably both, TBH.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only content with mains on this update was if was on futa's path then kate caught mc and things happened (per wt-pdf) besides what happened with auntie.

i think scamlab has clue but just wants to prolong advancing. it took 20 or so updates before mc got to fuck aiko w/o getting hatepoints and has fucked auntie only once (blackmail no consequences besides losing blackmail material of aiko). so with same rate version 60+ before both cousins have got taste of mc's dick.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is the dev just doing short videos now instead of working on the game itself, has there been an update regarding actual game progress?
v0.22 slightly progresses things in the overall plot with the aunt (not that there's a whole lot of overall plot in general anyway), with how being at least somewhat based on choices you make.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is the dev just doing short videos now instead of working on the game itself, has there been an update regarding actual game progress?
yes and no, main story doesn't advance much (unless blackmails (well gets blackmailed) and works for futa in dark alley). videos are just to gather more idi............ patrons.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I see the steam version just got upfate. my question is the blackmail Sarah new scenes?
well there are 2 blackmail sarah scenes, 1 where mc bms her to have sex with him and on this update mc can bm her with a gun which was used to shoot that old bastard (actually quite surprised that scamlab still remembered that).

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
well there are 2 blackmail sarah scenes, 1 where mc bms her to have sex with him and on this update mc can bm her with a gun which was used to shoot that old bastard (actually quite surprised that scamlab still remembered that).
are you saying the mc shot him. I was thinking he didnt.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes