2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Hi all, as lot of us I'm stuck on buying the gun from Travor.
I've tried to talk to him every our, I've tried to walk through the Dark Streets hoping to get robbed.
I don't know!!! How can I find or buy this gun??
You need to get robbed before buying the gun, and you get robbed by going to the dark street when it's night. (And you need to having completed the gym training to get enough confidence to go in the Dark Street by night).

Nanja

Oct 3, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'MatrixColor' <'Image' u'navigation/Univ_Hallway_A/day/University.png'> (1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1)>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'navigation/Univ_Hallway_A/day/University.png'.
This error occurs whenever I click university hallway, so I can't complete any quest that require me to go there....
I started getting this error after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
Now don't get me wrong, i like this game ...

I just want to ask: do we really need to see Kate and Monique fucked by that homeless guy ?
I mean, it's YEARS we're waiting to fuck them and now, instead of having this game move in that direction, we get ... this ? For 40$ ?

If I was one of those guys who pay I'd ask to GET 40$ for having to see this instead of the next update !

EDIT: forgive my bad english.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, were the Sarah scenes the extent of v0.22? I wandered all over town, the school, the hospital, etc. and no other conversations seemed to progress. I just found the "Bad Grades" (×3) and "The GUN" (×2) as new events.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes