2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Pannath

Oct 16, 2018
All the changelogs say that tons of stuff keeps getting added. But over the last year, I've downloaded this game, and checked the files and images, and there is never anything new, and you can't get any further in the story. I think the developer is just lying.

Reactions: Ara-sH and HGR11957

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
All the changelogs say that tons of stuff keeps getting added. But over the last year, I've downloaded this game, and checked the files and images, and there is never anything new, and you can't get any further in the story. I think the developer is just lying.
tons of stuff has been added but most of that has been on blackmail, working for futa, getting even more blackmailed, ruining relationships with 5 girls.

only new things on non-blackmail etc path has been dates which led to 2 sexscenes out of possible 5.

Ucronico

Jan 14, 2018
Hi all, as lot of us I'm stuck on buying the gun from Travor.
I've tried to talk to him every our, I've tried to walk through the Dark Streets hoping to get robbed.
I don't know!!! How can I find or buy this gun??

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Hi all, as lot of us I'm stuck on buying the gun from Travor.
I've tried to talk to him every our, I've tried to walk through the Dark Streets hoping to get robbed.
I don't know!!! How can I find or buy this gun??
You need to get robbed before buying the gun, and you get robbed by going to the dark street when it's night. (And you need to having completed the gym training to get enough confidence to go in the Dark Street by night).

Nanja

Oct 3, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'MatrixColor' <'Image' u'navigation/Univ_Hallway_A/day/University.png'> (1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1)>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'navigation/Univ_Hallway_A/day/University.png'.
This error occurs whenever I click university hallway, so I can't complete any quest that require me to go there....
I started getting this error after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes