2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Blueshadow14

Oct 7, 2020
Which girl have NTR scene, and avoidable? I played this game long time ago, and now they add NTR. I don't mind if avoidable.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
I am confused, I can't attend classes or have no idea how and am being yelled at for bad grades
what am I doing wrong?

Edit: Just found the chair I should sit in, guess I need to start over

Last edited:

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Review from what I could play (stuck after getting the gun from Auntie's room, have not blackmailed her yet)
Unable to go into hallway at school so I can't advance the plot, unsure how I even got onto blackmail path as i had done everything I could for affection etc.

That being said:
The graphics of this are pretty damn good.
The story seems to have a good base as well.

There are things that need to be improved I think.
1) The option for classes even going to classes seems to result in bad grades for you.
Not sure how the mechanic is implemented.
Also the seat to sit in took me quite a bit of time to find. Maybe just an option upon entering the room unlike having to click the chair to get that option?

2) Very early on you can see what the pills Auntie is taking. The MC doesn't even look them up, it would be something that could/should happen early on. Especially with who prescribed.

3) If there is a non-blackmail path, it might be nice to see how that is being triggered with a warning or something (similar to the affection/hate/love/foot fetish stuff).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Review from what I could play (stuck after getting the gun from Auntie's room, have not blackmailed her yet)
Unable to go into hallway at school so I can't advance the plot, unsure how I even got onto blackmail path as i had done everything I could for affection etc.

3) If there is a non-blackmail path, it might be nice to see how that is being triggered with a warning or something (similar to the affection/hate/love/foot fetish stuff).
did you wank on her panties in dresser?

there is just don't keep her gun and if you fucked her by blackmailing (showing pic of aiko getting abused) then choosing option not giving hate or not doing it at all.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
did you wank on her panties in dresser?

there is just don't keep her gun and if you fucked her by blackmailing (showing pic of aiko getting abused) then choosing option not giving hate or not doing it at all.
I hadn't done anything yet.
Only hints I have are for blackmail
I did keep the gun, perhaps that was mistake

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Give it back? All I did was take it out of the drawer, haven't even had option to give it back.
yea just goto her office at next weekday afternoon and talk about gun with her and then you can decide what to do. if you still are on bm-path then you might have fubared somewhere.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
The Dev or who ever is in charge of doing it needs to put on the OP page wether NTR will be avoidable or not so people don't have to search threads to find out and half the time it's still not clear wether it is avoidable or not.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well it is avoidable as mc doesn't need to watch it but it still happens.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
yea just goto her office at next weekday afternoon and talk about gun with her and then you can decide what to do. if you still are on bm-path then you might have fubared somewhere.
unfortunatley game locks up when I enter school hallway

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes