2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Yomio

Nov 13, 2022
I like the plot of the game, I like this kind of sandbox game, I spent a day playing it, the rendering and modeling of the game is very beautiful, I hope the developer can add more things

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rypperdoc and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In the 0.22 hint menu i have a task "meet Kate in his room - Everyday Evening" but his room is closed. This is available or maybe for the next update?
Ia have a problem here. the hint says "Talk with Kate in her room(Everyday - evening). but her door is locked, what do i do?? iam stuck..
this but you have fucked up somewhere and i don't know where.

I tried several times on different days and nothing, do you have any save file? :)
she's open only at specific date and time.

i'm Lost how can i get on aiko blackmailing the mc route ?
talk to that pothead classmate at school cafeteria to start aiko blackmail path and if you have enuf evidences that aiko is forced to invite kate to be fucked then eventually she and kate start bm mc.

yes, where they write hidden events and tips.
i meant on right screen on street, try going 1 step further.

latest version there is no saturday? why not :unsure:
never had.

The walkthrough is a mess.
yup.

Reactions: Michel Mak

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Every new version just gets stuff added on to the end of it, instead of just it being edited to have the whole paths and quest line continue without a break in the walkthrough, it makes it hard to follow a path/quest, and the font is just obnoxious, takes up more space than needed too, if people want to know what's new, that's what a changelog is for, not a WT.

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
It's not a game anymore... if you can't proceed further. I remember it was a nice game. Hard but interesting and not it crashed in Uni without any reason. No matter mods or no mods you using. Wasted 2 days or so... Devs - go fuck yourselves!

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
It's not a game anymore... if you can't proceed further. I remember it was a nice game. Hard but interesting and not it crashed in Uni without any reason. No matter mods or no mods you using. Wasted 2 days or so... Devs - go fuck yourselves!
The university is one of the two locations that received the new experimental navigation system in 0.22. The devs warned that it's very unstable. You could try to see if you find a working link to 0.21 and see if that works for you.
I don't know how they managed to make such a mess with a simple navigation system. Probably an AI bot can write better code than that, but I've this feeling that they went into full panic mode this summer and are trying to put the game back together before it dies.

• Haha
Reactions: Aj Atkinson and cxx

nco

Feb 25, 2018
this but you have fucked up somewhere and i don't know where.

she's open only at specific date and time.

talk to that pothead classmate at school cafeteria to start aiko blackmail path and if you have enuf evidences that aiko is forced to invite kate to be fucked then eventually she and kate start bm mc.

i meant on right screen on street, try going 1 step further.

never had.

yup.
Yes, I know only on Wednesday nights but I tried it several times on different Wednesdays and nothing happens, maybe it's a bug or something. On the other hand, at a certain moment at the end of the date, the character says something about visiting her on Friday night, but nothing happens either.

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.22 + IC
Size 512 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Size is like 1.96 gb but written 512 mb in mega

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i dont have the option to invite kelly to the pool after having invited her to the club and followed a perfect path

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes