2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
I dont know but the game seems to be quite buggy. After helping Aikowhen she gets stuck in the bathroom I cant enter the Hallway in the university anymore as I always get an error. Inviting Kelly to the Pool doesnt seem to work as well (Gueess because you invited Gia. And to top it all it kind of seems that you cant proeed the love route or even the main story without blackmail..... The quests are all over the place which is more than confusing as one quest for whatever reason closes a lot of others..

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
same issue here.
Have the same issue.What you can try to do is use the console and change set_pool_date =1 to set_pool_date = 0. This was you can ask Kelly for a Pool date as well. It really looks like you can either date Gia or Kelly for god kows why... Even their scenes are basically the same on the date.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that worked and also hints started to work (besides kelly hints say to masturbate on auntie's pants).

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i cannot enter kate bedroom after the 2sd scene with kate and aiko ( forgiveness )

Screenshot (58).png

Last edited:

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i can enter her room normally before she catch you with chloe in the dark street
i succeeded to open kate door
change
knock_door_kate_main_room1 1/0 from 0 to 1
anyway forgiveness 4 not implemented yet

angella

Jan 29, 2018
need help,
I went to Sarah room(I don't have gun-but where to find gun??), but nothing happened. What to do now?

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
Dosen't matter what I do, when I need to get the blackmail photo of Aiko for Karina... in the second hall of university I get this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
i can enter her room normally before she catch you with chloe in the dark street
I didn't play that path, but isn't that normal? I mean: she's pissed with the MC and you need to talk with her at the university.
Dosen't matter what I do, when I need to get the blackmail photo of Aiko for Karina... in the second hall of university I get this error:
I don't have the game installed: have you tried to look for a University.png image
in /game/images/navigation/Univ_Hallway_A/day/
?
using caps in paths seems looking for trouble to me...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
need help,
I went to Sarah room(I don't have gun-but where to find gun??), but nothing happened. What to do now?
her gun is found on drawer when she's not at home. mc's gun is bought from trevor (that guy would even sell tank or frigate if it was possible).

Blueshadow14

Oct 7, 2020
Which girl have NTR scene, and avoidable? I played this game long time ago, and now they add NTR. I don't mind if avoidable.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes