2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Scubatropin

Jun 7, 2021
I read on Discord that the errors with Monique's room and the University hallway have been fixed, but the fixed version can only be downloaded at the Patreon site for subscribers. Kind of makes me wonder whether some of these exception errors were done purposefully to raise revenue.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Silver

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
That would make it optional not avoidable. Optional is it happens but you don't have to see it avoidable is it doesn't happen.
I think in this forum the word used for "you can chose not to see it but it still happens" is "skippable".
As I understand the terms, "Optional" is a stronger subset of "Avoidable".
Basically, when it's Avoidable, the scene will happen unless the player prevents it ("Hey, you slut, what are you doing? Stop it!")
Instead, when it's Optional, the scene wouldn't happen unless the player pushes in that direction ("Hey, you know, it would be hot if you...")
A very blurred distinction.

I read on Discord that the errors with Monique's room and the University hallway have been fixed, but the fixed version can only be downloaded at the Patreon site for subscribers. Kind of makes me wonder whether some of these exception errors were done purposefully to raise revenue.
I didn't even know they were doing public releases of the current chapter.
I see it more like "not caring about the leeches" than "let's tease the leeches with a bugged version and then promise them a fix if they start paying". Doesn't sound like a way to gain the trust of the players (and in fact, they've lost another couple of dozens of Patrons in the last month).

Reactions: Scubatropin

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That would make it optional not avoidable. Optional is it happens but you don't have to see it avoidable is it doesn't happen.
talk to dev.

unfortunatley game locks up when I enter school hallway
you have either fubared somewhere or got bugged (knowing game so far it's latter).

Kind of makes me wonder whether some of these exception errors were done purposefully to raise revenue.
same revenue since loyal fans (sheeples) get it with same payment as they did og release.

I didn't even know they were doing public releases of the current chapter.
I see it more like "not caring about the leeches" than "let's tease the leeches with a bugged version and then promise them a fix if they start paying". Doesn't sound like a way to gain the trust of the players (and in fact, they've lost another couple of dozens of Patrons in the last month).
last and only public version is ch 6.

also you are right that releasing bugged version and then fix later isn't proper business model (it makes freeloaders even more reluctant to pay and supporters might not look it kindly), as for losing supporters it's possibly due that on non-blackmail path nothing hasn't happened since dates which led to 2 sexscenes.

Reactions: The Rogue Trader

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Game is imo broke without an in game walkthrough/hint system. Gallery mod has been abandoned as well. So, pointless right now. The fact that this game forces blackmail is also a huge negative. It started out ok, but has turned bad imo.

Reactions: 2TonneJunk
Aug 29, 2020
I don't see the option to invite kelly to the pool after inviting her to the club and following a perfect path, how do I fix that or I can't.

Mr W

May 18, 2022
My point entirely ;)
Maybe when they started working on the game Vielab cared about basic storytelling and writing, but that's years in the past now.

Another victim of Truck-kun? :unsure:
I wonder if the original game has been Isekaied in a better world where it's a kick-ass hetero incest-harem game with a thick, intriguing plot of crime, deception and mystery...

To be honest I always found him quite an immature doormat from the start. Look at him: he's an overgrown baby that goes around dressed in a pyjama molesting his relatives while they're passed out drunk.

Welcome to the club :p
Point 1: Yea, feels more like a cash grab now

Point 2: If I know how to make 3D characters and scenes I would retcon it and start again before the pool party ended. I would have made it a Lust /Love , Harem or you get to chose which one to be with. Hopefully I actually make a VN game and have people like you to help me stay in the right direction and not get derailed

Point 3: LOL I totally forgot how he was dressing. I had to play it again up until the pool party. and you're right he was way immature. He had so many indecent inner monologs to the point it feels like he is just staring at them for a long time as time pass by and no one is actually is talking out loud to each other.

Point 4: Glad to be part of the club

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
Hi, can anyone tell me if there is any h scenes of Grey/white hair girl i think her name is Monique with other male characters

Last edited:

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
so its as bad as the reviews put it?
I guess it depends on what you're looking for.
Renders are good very good.
The story is a mess and mostly it stays in the background.
Gameplay ranges from normally bad to horrible. I'd reccomend to skip this release as the new (saner) navigation system is still buggy as hell.
Kinks are more oriented toward the niche than the vanilla.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi, can anyone tell me if there is any h scenes of Grey/white hair girl i think her name is Monique with other male characters
not even mc has fucked her so no.

so its as bad as the reviews put it?
storywise yes and sexwise yes but otherise it's nice as long as can withstand dev's idiocies (like to get most content needs to be futa's whore and blackmail and get blackmailed and once gets hate point it's byebye to loveroute).

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Indecent Desires is one of my favorites, but the only thing I don't like is the repetition of sequences with the girls, in the bar, the kitchen, the club, etc. From there on out, I love the game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes