2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone know if there are new scenes with Monique in Update 0.24 alpha?
are you out of your mind? for sure not. 1-2 dates with cuzs and aiko and other 2 girls at best. also half of update will be futa's content.

• Sad
Reactions: HUNUTAN

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
When are we getting the update patch for here guys??
price wont go down until its out of alpha . will be most probably once its out on steam . steam version comes 2 weeks after main release so around mid/late november if game comes out of alpha within 1 month

Reactions: IaaTSwltTD99

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I believe u can also blackmail the aunt, if I'm not wrong...
True but unless they changed it you have to pick one or the other you can't bm both in the same play through because, the aunt snatches your phone and deletes your material because the mc is smart enough to goto college but not smart enough to save anything to a flash drive or sd card his pc the cloud or any other storage device... before blackmailing whoever...

Reactions: Tweaty

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I believe u can also blackmail the aunt, if I'm not wrong...
right but she's not cousin.

True but unless they changed it you have to pick one or the other you can't bm both in the same play through because, the aunt snatches your phone and deletes your material because the mc is smart enough to goto college but not smart enough to save anything to a flash drive or sd card his pc the cloud or any other storage device... before blackmailing whoever...
can't bm her and aiko with same pic but can bm her with a gun she used to kill that old bastard.

Reactions: Tweaty
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes