2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

toxic4u

Aug 6, 2021
I tried the search, but could not find this. Does anyone know how to activate the threesome on the beach with Ruby? How to get to the bar and have the option to invite Ruby... again?

The last scene I have is the one when I allow the homeless dude to take her from behind, and he asks for a threesome.

Ruby is the character I find to be the sexiest.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I tried the search, but could not find this. Does anyone know how to activate the threesome on the beach with Ruby? How to get to the bar and have the option to invite Ruby... again?

The last scene I have is the one when I allow the homeless dude to take her from behind, and he asks for a threesome.

Ruby is the character I find to be the sexiest.
well you found bug, congratz.

check wt-pdf

Reactions: Remarius

Aldee999

Apr 5, 2018
I am totally stuck, hint system tells me to go to Jessica (everyday, evening) but I cannot enter and wait for Aiko in the sauna but I only get scenes with Sarah. Any idea how to fix this?

Reactions: ANTI_NWO

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am totally stuck, hint system tells me to go to Jessica (everyday, evening) but I cannot enter and wait for Aiko in the sauna but I only get scenes with Sarah. Any idea how to fix this?
well 1st reqs that you started bad grades path (even meeting with jess is 1 time only atm), 2nd reqs that completed all dates (bar, restaurant, etc) with her and no hate points and you invited her to have sauna with her.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
it is impossible to download outdated files and the only available one takes 5 hours to download

umad56

Jan 20, 2019
Sissificationfor our protagonist ? I don't play this game but i want to know before playing at the game. Thanks

d3vi13

Sep 24, 2020
I'm stuck with street at night. I did train at gym - treadmill on monday morning, wednesday afternoon and friday morning many times. I don't know how to progress from here.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm stuck with street at night. I did train at gym - treadmill on monday morning, wednesday afternoon and friday morning many times. I don't know how to progress from here.
you need to click hotspot aka barely visible purple dot.

Jackoneill007

Mar 22, 2019
So the choice between the 2 routes.....
You're either a scumbag on the blackmail route or A bottom borderline Masochist on the love route.
No thanks byeee.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Where's hotspot? I still have that "it's too dangerous at night" message.
did you visit on monica at hospital to get retold of instructions to train?

So the choice between the 2 routes.....
You're either a scumbag on the blackmail route or A bottom borderline Masochist on the love route.
No thanks byeee.
no need to blackmail, masochist yes since game doesn't really advance anywhere.

d3vi13

Sep 24, 2020
did you visit on monica at hospital to get retold of instructions to train?
I've started a new game and now it works. I think I've skipped first or two weeks and when I've started training it somehow messed up the game.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020

1696623294248.png
Hey guys,
I just released ver. 024 Alpha and I will do my best to release the final version next month.
New stuff added in ver. 024 Alpha:
300+ HD Images / 15+ HD Animations
You can get the latest version here -
Thank you so much for all your support!
Adrien
Vilelab Team

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes