2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did mc has sissification route? how can i trigger it?
goto dark alley during night and after passing 1st obstacle (need gun) you will meet futa and if you let your ass to get fucked then there's option to work for that futa and then it starts and gets more sissified if blacksmails aiko then will get more (much more) and even more if blackmails aiko 2nd time (well 3rd/4th time (lost count)).

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
goto dark alley during night and after passing 1st obstacle (need gun) you will meet futa and if you let your ass to get fucked then there's option to work for that futa and then it starts and gets more sissified if blacksmails aiko then will get more (much more) and even more if blackmails aiko 2nd time (well 3rd/4th time (lost count)).
I don't have this kind of fetish, but Aiko's kinds of stuff are hotter on this route. As I find Aiko as the hottest of all characters, I gave away my dignity for this. I hope that Chastity Cage from Aiko will be introduced.

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't have this kind of fetish, but Aiko's kinds of stuff are hotter on this route. As I find Aiko as the hottest of all characters, I gave away my dignity for this. I hope that Chastity Cage from Aiko will be introduced.
up to you. mc can fuck her even on love path.

yorssarain

Jan 18, 2021
thank you sooooo much~~~~~~

yorssarain

Jan 18, 2021
I'll try it. Thanks for sharing~~~

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
As long as it's optional!

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Gave this game another try. Fuck this UI is dog shit. I dont remember it being this horrible. Hands down the worst sandbox implementation I've ever encountered.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As long as it's optional!
it is, can either blackmail aiko and work for futa or be nice to aiko and reject futa (not even go close her). auntie can be blackmailed w/o consequences (with photo of aiko and that old bastard).

Gave this game another try. Fuck this UI is dog shit. I dont remember it being this horrible. Hands down the worst sandbox implementation I've ever encountered.
yea it would benefit on some improvements.

Reactions: SubtleHustle

metub90

Jan 10, 2023
LOLROTF ... OMFG... all the classic set up of an incest based game without the incest. Granted the renders are pretty good but it's hard to get into the game when you know the premises are simply ridiculous. Who is that rich and rents out rooms in their house to students? What right thinking woman will invite two young unrelated women into a house she shares with a husband she thinks is already unfaithful? The dialogue between the women is what you will get from a mother daughter relationship and not a rent paying tenant - landlord relationship.
Yes we understand that you all have to kowtow to patreons new stance, but come on...
anyone have bug after meet miko at appament?

oliverste123

Mar 9, 2018
On the reverse BM path cant find Aiko at all in the university in the afternoon, only ever there in the morning. Anybody know what to do? This game could be so good if it wasn't buggy as shitttt

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
On the reverse BM path cant find Aiko at all in the university in the afternoon, only ever there in the morning. Anybody know what to do? This game could be so good if it wasn't buggy as shitttt
that's been bugging a while so apparently dev hasn't fixed it.

i'm not on bm path and i could start bm2 path (tells something about dev's coding).

only fix is not to do bm atm.

you aren't 1st to cus bugs and won't be last.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes