2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice game its like another version of midnight paradise
well except on mp has much more sex while this has sex only with corpses or gays etc (if chose that path) and few random scenes with girls.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The game started 5 years ago. FIVE, and still doesn't have the Gallery done right. This game had so much promise, but all the routes makes it frankly confusing. You don't remember what you were doing for new updates since it's been months and the game doesn't tell you which route you are on. The in game walkthrough is horrible since it really doesn't tell you what to do next if you haven't discovered it yet. All the times of day and days of week stuff makes it more frustrating. I am SOOOO tired of it in renpy games. The other thing is that the game forces you to blackmail to do much of the content. I really wish we had a proper in-game walkthrough mod.

EDIT: I started the game over from Start. None of the Masturbate work in the Bath. I click the person to fantasize about, but nothing happens, it just goes back to the choices.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
EDIT: I started the game over from Start. None of the Masturbate work in the Bath. I click the person to fantasize about, but nothing happens, it just goes back to the choices.
maybe needs to interact with them a bit more.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes