2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I’ve seen her and mom give bj’s in that other kinetic video from this dev. There like side stories and she blows a cop to get out of a speeding ticket and one of them blows a homeless bbc :ROFLMAO:
Well, that's fine, but people shouldn't say it happens as if it's in the main game because then other players like me who haven't done the side stories (or anyone who couldn't give a shit about them) won't think they missed some opportunity in the main game. The way it was posted earlier made it sound like if you made the right choices in the main game the MC would get that.

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Have the same issue.What you can try to do is use the console and change set_pool_date =1 to set_pool_date = 0. This was you can ask Kelly for a Pool date as well. It really looks like you can either date Gia or Kelly for god kows why... Even their scenes are basically the same on the date.
Look to me the Dev desided you can eighter date Kelly OR Gia, not both of them, so make your pick.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I’ve seen her and mom give bj’s in that other kinetic video from this dev. There like side stories and she blows a cop to get out of a speeding ticket and one of them blows a homeless bbc :ROFLMAO:
Nothing to see well, unless MC jumps through correct hoops before going to the sauna with Monique.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
What happens in the kitchen scene?
Don't know, have not did full test-runs on the entire title.
Rather dump it on someone else to fully test.
Won't blame others or anyone's reluctance, can't stand it myself.

Not just the title, the Dev's as well.
Way to much i find repulsive.
That's as nice as i can be atm in regards to both.

Still do what i can to help others but, there is only so much one can tolerate.
Best of everything to You and Everyone.

Reactions: SubtleHustle

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
  • Sad
Reactions: WhiteWolf34Uk

behnamtira

Mar 1, 2020
View attachment 122991

Overview:
"Desperate and focused on finishing University, our hero has no option but to move to his aunt, Sarah’s house. He is the only child of a single mother and bears no ties to his biological father. The only time his father was brought up is when his mother briefly mentioned that they divorced when our hero was only an infant. He is a young adult ready to start University which, unfortunately, is located far away from his home.
Short on cash, he has no choice but to depend on Aunt Sarah for accommodation. It’s no time before our hero discovers deep seeded secrets that his aunt and two cousins, Kate and Monique have kept hidden for years. As he uncovers each secret, his outlook on life is permanently altered.
The question becomes … how will he utilize the information he learns about his family and what will his reaction be as he learns of the underground life they live? What are the consequences of unearthing his aunt and cousins’ secrets?"​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-29
Release Date: 2023-08-25
Developer: Vilelab - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.23
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Uncensor Patch:

Extra:
Gallery Mod* - Walkthrough

doggnash thanks for the link

View attachment 89746 View attachment 89747 View attachment 89748 View attachment 89749 View attachment 89752 View attachment 89750 View attachment 89754 View attachment 89753 View attachment 89755
please upload to (workupload or pixeldrain or mediafire)
pixeledrain link is deleted

Reactions: Scorebenz20
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes