2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
hint says everyday jessica house evening but when i go there during the evening the door is always locked
same here and nobody seems to know if that's the end of this game.
It's been stated that the dev will never come back to this, but we don't have either an abandoned tag or a completed tag.
I have just the 'go to jessica' and 'go to sarah in sauna after jessica' and the three blackmails left, so I think I'm done.
If there is no commitment from the dev to say what is going on then I will throw this in my 'completed' folder (even though it's not)

Reactions: MAD6999

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I wish the DEV would just come out and say, "Look, in order for this - this and this to happen, I'm going to need "X" dollars/Euros/Tokens. The minute I reach this amount, I will have it released by THIS DATE or guarantee refund substantiated from the patriate site, whatever that site may be. I'm considering building a 'clearinghouse' site such as this that will only pay the Developer if he/they come through on their promises. Is this something worth doing in your opinon(s)?
I wouldn't bother. What would be the incentive for devs be to go over to a site where they know they'll risk not getting paid at all if they miss a deadline or something? Why on earth would you go to a site like that when things like Patreon and Subscribestar already exist where that's not a restriction? I don't see what the business model would be to keep something like that running, nor do I see the attraction for game developers. Sure, you'd get a lot of players willing to go there, but from what little you've said so far, there's no incentive for creators.
same here and nobody seems to know if that's the end of this game.
It's been stated that the dev will never come back to this, but we don't have either an abandoned tag or a completed tag.
I have just the 'go to jessica' and 'go to sarah in sauna after jessica' and the three blackmails left, so I think I'm done.
If there is no commitment from the dev to say what is going on then I will throw this in my 'completed' folder (even though it's not)
You also might consider coming back maybe once a year to check what is new with the game. If you check back some time and find those have been progressed, you could always try to play more at that point. Just a thought.

Reactions: Scubatropin

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Still a bad game, too hard to trigger things to move forward. I don't know exactly when since I went from 0.18 to 0.23, but I am glad to see more hot Monique content.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Still a bad game, too hard to trigger things to move forward. I don't know exactly when since I went from 0.18 to 0.23, but I am glad to see more hot Monique content.
I think one of the biggest problems with the game is that the dev doesn't seem to have a clear path for where they're going with anything. You occasionally will get events that seem like they might progress major LI relationships / the game's plot, and then you have 4 updates in between that are just out there — banging a random airhead the MC meets on a bus; having a single sexual encounter at the house of the receptionist-nurse from the hospital; taking it up the pipe from a trans hooker and her "contacts"; servicing mummies around town; having bad grades that lead to MC-super-submission time; etc. It's just all over the place, and no single path makes any real progress any more often than every couple of years. It's just very scattershot development. :rolleyes:

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
You also might consider coming back maybe once a year to check what is new with the game. If you check back some time and find those have been progressed, you could always try to play more at that point. Just a thought.
It's what I do to all the games, it's just that there have been so man that have ended up as abandoned it gets a bit depressing keeping on checking.
I currently have around 40 started gams and another dozen or so not started yet. I'm currently going through my started games and already had four that have either been abandoned in the last year of 'completed' (basically rushed to an end because the dev decided to do something else).
I thought I remembered someone saying the dev had committed to doing something else already, but I may just push this over to the 'started' section for now and check in about 6 months.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's what I do to all the games, it's just that there have been so man that have ended up as abandoned it gets a bit depressing keeping on checking.
I currently have around 40 started gams and another dozen or so not started yet. I'm currently going through my started games and already had four that have either been abandoned in the last year of 'completed' (basically rushed to an end because the dev decided to do something else).
I thought I remembered someone saying the dev had committed to doing something else already, but I may just push this over to the 'started' section for now and check in about 6 months.
Yeah, I definitely get it. I have . . . well, let's say "way too many" games I am currently playing and also "way too many" I've played in the past. The lion's share of those definitely end up with the sad orange label.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Judging by some the recent comments in this thread. The game hasn't progressed at all since i last tried it. Shame
Very likely not. There are all of these weird side-routes and / or groups of side content that have been heavily worked on over time instead of the core of the game. Why on earth the main plot, the blackmail path, or the love / romance route haven't really progressed much is beyond me, especially since they were introduced right away (all starting in the game's pre-sandbox prologue). It's just like the dev goes, "Oo, oo! That would be interesting!" whenever an idea pops in his head, and he just runs with it. It's been . . . disappointing, to put it kindly.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Played the game the first time.Not the worst sandbox. Decent content.Though would have liked more Monique content .People who want more linear story with similar looking characters play this : The Way Love Goes.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
is jessica quest bugged right now? i try go tp her house and yes i try every evening but when i click the door the word just dissapear and no matter what it won't progress

Reactions: Sonny86

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is jessica quest bugged right now? i try go tp her house and yes i try every evening but when i click the door the word just dissapear and no matter what it won't progress
by looking wt-pdf i'd say not added yet fully. also seems that most content is on bm forgiving path.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes