2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
anyone have a savegame from this game where MC have already that gun? i already try it more than 4 times to get that gun but without results... idk why is not working

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well 1st reqs that you started blackmail path with aiko by talking to karina at cafeteria (not recommended).

2nd i guess isn't implemented yet fully.

3rd reqs that you have found gun in auntie's room etc.

there is wt-pdf which helps like ALOT.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
not seen that one how do you obtain that one as nothing is mentioned
Show us the Monique bj pic if it’s real
I don't know how to get it, but I can say for sure you cannot if you are on the pure love path (no blackmail). It feels like that should be on some kind of blackmail / domination path. I haven't done a playthrough with any of that yet, though, so I can't say.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I don't know how to get it, but I can say for sure you cannot if you are on the pure love path (no blackmail). It feels like that should be on some kind of blackmail / domination path. I haven't done a playthrough with any of that yet, though, so I can't say.
I’ve seen her and mom give bj’s in that other kinetic video from this dev. There like side stories and she blows a cop to get out of a speeding ticket and one of them blows a homeless bbc :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well like others said 7 months for this, auntie domming mc and 1 visit on jessica's house (unless ofc is blackmailing aiko).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I’ve seen her and mom give bj’s in that other kinetic video from this dev. There like side stories and she blows a cop to get out of a speeding ticket and one of them blows a homeless bbc :ROFLMAO:
Well, that's fine, but people shouldn't say it happens as if it's in the main game because then other players like me who haven't done the side stories (or anyone who couldn't give a shit about them) won't think they missed some opportunity in the main game. The way it was posted earlier made it sound like if you made the right choices in the main game the MC would get that.

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Have the same issue.What you can try to do is use the console and change set_pool_date =1 to set_pool_date = 0. This was you can ask Kelly for a Pool date as well. It really looks like you can either date Gia or Kelly for god kows why... Even their scenes are basically the same on the date.
Look to me the Dev desided you can eighter date Kelly OR Gia, not both of them, so make your pick.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes