2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Ximper

Apr 13, 2018
I'm having problems with the last update.
Getting an error trying to get to Casual Lounge.
Any suggestions ?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Thanks @Silver finally, but im afraid that I have to start a new game going accurate by the Walktrough if it is like u describe
Agree that the Renders and a the Story plot is quite good Renders are one of the most beautifull what i saw in games I´m quite hopefull that the dev. will "thigthen the screws and balance the settings

"
eah there are some random errors of the game. I suggest you to use the incest patch and restart the game. it worked for me, and also if you kept getting the error, go back and restart that particular part only, like you can click on back until you are in your room, then go from there to her room, then to lounge .
what I don´t get is that ch 5 run smoth without Incest patch and therefore the Savefiles should be ok also something what escapes my understanding is that for some removing the patch did give them the expected result
Anyone some good Tips ?

Last edited:

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Ok, my last save was in the bedroom, after waking up with the maid. So started latest chapter I hit show interface I get;
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/attributes.rpy", line 62, in execute
  File "game/attributes.rpy", line 68, in execute
  File "game/attributes.rpy", line 69, in execute
  File "game/attributes.rpy", line 85, in execute
  File "game/attributes.rpy", line 99, in execute
  File "game/attributes.rpy", line 101, in execute
  File "game/attributes.rpy", line 101, in <module>
NameError: name 'showCalendar' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "rooms.rpyc", line 300, in script
  File "C:\Users\Conor\Documents\Sys\Indecent Desires\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Conor\Documents\Sys\Indecent Desires\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Conor\Documents\Sys\Indecent Desires\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Conor\Documents\Sys\Indecent Desires\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Conor\Documents\Sys\Indecent Desires\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Conor\Documents\Sys\Indecent Desires\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Conor\Documents\Sys\Indecent Desires\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Conor\Documents\Sys\Indecent Desires\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Conor\Documents\Sys\Indecent Desires\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Conor\Documents\Sys\Indecent Desires\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Conor\Documents\Sys\Indecent Desires\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Conor\Documents\Sys\Indecent Desires\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Conor\Documents\Sys\Indecent Desires\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/attributes.rpy", line 68, in execute
  File "game/attributes.rpy", line 69, in execute
  File "game/attributes.rpy", line 99, in execute
  File "game/attributes.rpy", line 101, in execute
  File "game/attributes.rpy", line 101, in <module>
NameError: name 'showCalendar' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Indecent Desires Chapter6
Sun Nov 25 12:47:18 2018
[/CODE]

So I ignore or rollback and go on out of the bedroom and click on entrance hallway:
Code:
[code]

While running game code:
  File "game/rooms.rpy", line 292, in <module>
  File "game/rooms.rpy", line 52, in ClickDoor
  File "game/rooms.rpy", line 63, in CallEvent
AttributeError: 'Navigation' object has no attribute 'calendar'

Full traceback:
  File "rooms.rpyc", line 292, in script
  File "C:\Users\Conor\Documents\Sys\Indecent Desires\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Conor\Documents\Sys\Indecent Desires\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
AttributeError: 'Navigation' object has no attribute 'calendar'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Sun Nov 25 12:48:35 2018
[/CODE]

It proceeds like this with most things I try to do. Bugs everywhere. Do we need to start new saves from scratch with this update?

LonerZombie

Nov 14, 2018
I've started a new game, I'm using the incest patch, but at the end of chapter 6, after I enter Kate's room and then click on her bathroom door I get the grey error screen, if I choose ignore I get the message that the door is locked and nothing more.
Any conversation with her apparently doesn't even trigger.

I also didn't have any "dirty thoughts" about Sarah after talking with the MC's mother, despite smearing MCs cum all over Sarah's lips.
i have the same problem rn

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks @Silver finally, but im afraid that I have to start a new game going accurate by the Walktrough if it is like u describe
Agree that the Renders and a the Story plot is quite good Renders are one of the most beautifull what i saw in games I´m quite hopefull that the dev. will "thigthen the screws and balance the settings

"

what I don´t get is that ch 5 run smoth without Incest patch and therefore the Savefiles should be ok also something what escapes my understanding is that for some removing the patch did give them the expected result
Anyone some good Tips ?
I started the game without the incest patch, then it turned out the game wasn't developed further in non-incest route after chapter 3. so I used the incest patch, relaunched the game executable, and continued from where I saved (at the clinic) NOT restart the game from the beginning. It worked for me. I first decided to keep the door closed when sleeping with aiko, then I got the error when entering the bathroom of kate, then I reloaded the game and opened the door, and went back to kate's bathroom but I saw no error. I didn't get any error after that at all. so I think certain routes are not working properly.

Reactions: User #19006

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
i have the same problem rn
You got this error?
I just observed that I didn't get error in both instances, leave the door open, leave the door close, but earlier I got the error when the door was left closed. the error says katesbathroomdoor is not defined, I presume you have to save the game, close the game and reload from your room at night or otherwise this error is triggered.

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/labelsnav.rpy", line 42, in <module>
NameError: name 'katesbathroomdoor' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "labelsnav.rpyc", line 42, in script
  File "IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Sun Nov 25 04:59:20 2018

abaragambii

May 19, 2017
Guys I need help. Because my previous saves dont work I followed the walkthru and reach to outdoor bathroom scene. However, I cannot get in. Please help.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
I started the game without the incest patch, then it turned out the game wasn't developed further in non-incest route after chapter 3. so I used the incest patch, relaunched the game executable, and continued from where I saved (at the clinic) NOT restart the game from the beginning. It worked for me. I first decided to keep the door closed when sleeping with aiko, then I got the error when entering the bathroom of kate, then I reloaded the game and opened the door, and went back to kate's bathroom but I saw no error. I didn't get any error after that at all. so I think certain routes are not working properly.
thanks a lot will give it a try at least it saves me a lot of time

@Jstain yes it works see the qoute above ! also the Incest patch brought me till end of chapter 5 although the saves don´t work porperly

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Recent patch doesn't work for me. First I tried installing by overwriting the last version. Loaded a save from chapter 4 and can play through chapter 5, but can't play chapter 6. Then I tried a new install. Tried the same save from chapter 4 and that's completely fucked up. Can't access the stats (get's me an exception instead). Can't check Sarah at the end of the chapter (where she is passed out in the tub). Gives me an exception too, and when I hit ignore MC enters the bathroom, but Sarah is not there. Didn't bother trying much else, because I cba to play something so bugged.

imunisasi

Dec 4, 2017
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "E:\New folder\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
  File "E:\New folder\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
  File "E:\New folder\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Sun Nov 25 01:42:03 2018
can't enter katy bathroom
still no answer for my problem, after pool party and pregancy risk / licking pussy, is there any new content ?

Last edited:

LonerZombie

Nov 14, 2018
You got this error?
I just observed that I didn't get error in both instances, leave the door open, leave the door close, but earlier I got the error when the door was left closed. the error says katesbathroomdoor is not defined, I presume you have to save the game, close the game and reload from your room at night or otherwise this error is triggered.

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
  File "IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
  File "IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Sun Nov 25 04:59:20 2018
Thx man

joypinse

May 5, 2018
trying to enter the lounge in chapter 6 gives error - ignore error -> noone in there
--snip
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/rooms.rpy", line 210, in DateTime
  File "game/calendar.rpy", line 42, in GetDay
AttributeError: 'Calendar' object has no attribute 'dayNames'

Full traceback:
  File "rooms.rpyc", line 292, in script
  File "C:\save6\second\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\save6\second\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/rooms.rpy", line 210, in DateTime
  File "game/calendar.rpy", line 42, in GetDay
AttributeError: 'Calendar' object has no attribute 'dayNames'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Sun Nov 25 20:29:22 2018

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes