2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok guys, so here is the solution i found to continue to chapter 6 after kate bathroom scene. i mean you cant go to casual lounge, it gives error and if you ignore it, sarah isnt there.
so just appyl the patch then START A NEW GAME. and using the walkthrough skip and make your choices. it doesnt take long, and you reach to the kate bathroom scene. from there on it just works fine now.
did that....still game end in bathroom

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..you get woohoo of sorts with everyone more or less...as for banging..you'll probably get to bang them all..HAHAA

Kshitij G

Mar 14, 2018
i cant go in outdoor bathroom........it says i dont want to go there .. i already tried playing it thrice again

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I wonder what locations from the new map will be available in the next update. Right now I have Auntie located on the map in the house but can't find her when searching all the rooms...

Reactions: HandofVecna

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
No archive file:cautious: I hate rar files
RAR files are archive files, just in rar format - one of the best ones available. Your hate for it is your personal and quite weird problem, IMHO. Free extractors for rar archives are available for every possible OS you might have.
For Windows there's 7-Zip, for Mac there's Keka, for Linux there are several extractors and file managers supporting rar (you might need to install unrar packet to make it work) and for Android there are also multiple file managers that support rar extraction. Just pick one that you like.
Oh, I forgot about FreeBSD - there's also a free extractor for it available, too. Should work the same way as in Linux - through the file manager or a general archiver or directly via terminal.

Last edited:

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
After talk with Kate in bathroom I go to Casual Lounge for Sarah drinking wine...but script error and nothing...
Yeah there are some random errors of the game. I suggest you to use the incest patch and restart the game. it worked for me, and also if you kept getting the error, go back and restart that particular part only, like you can click on back until you are in your room, then go from there to her room, then to lounge .

Reactions: User #19006

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
next Game ruined by the dev -> deleted
the game is quite good, it's just there are a number of errors. it seems like they are only triggered if you don't follow the route intended by the developer, because I didn't get most of the errors said here. however, I agree this game needs a lot of improvements. there are not much content in the game too. so I suggest to leave it for 6 months and try again.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I've started a new game, I'm using the incest patch, but at the end of chapter 6, after I enter Kate's room and then click on her bathroom door I get the grey error screen, if I choose ignore I get the message that the door is locked and nothing more.
Any conversation with her apparently doesn't even trigger.

I also didn't have any "dirty thoughts" about Sarah after talking with the MC's mother, despite smearing MCs cum all over Sarah's lips.

kips69

Apr 14, 2018
so how the F*** im suppost to get to the pool area...which part of the house after talking with aiko o_O

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes