2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
There's a new version on his patreon, but until someone shares it, the bugs will stay.

sarumas

Nov 7, 2017
had no bugs,replayed the whole stuff in the order of the old walkthrough,but some of the scenes are different now.

TotalDago

Feb 18, 2018
Same for me and same solution

You got this error?
I just observed that I didn't get error in both instances, leave the door open, leave the door close, but earlier I got the error when the door was left closed. the error says katesbathroomdoor is not defined, I presume you have to save the game, close the game and reload from your room at night or otherwise this error is triggered.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/labelsnav.rpy", line 42, in <module>
NameError: name 'katesbathroomdoor' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "labelsnav.rpyc", line 42, in script
  File "IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/labelsnav.rpy", line 42, in <module>
NameError: name 'katesbathroomdoor' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Indecent Desires Chapter6
Sun Nov 25 04:59:20 2018

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
well my save from ch 5 diddnt work.... lot of bugs , game restarting...
dont worry, started fresh using incest patch as always... great game, cool story, everything works fine, great interface works fine... love the auntie :p
one question... so the game ends after the party as i understand it???

Dec 22, 2017
FOR CHAPTER 6 hope this helps, I still haven't played it cause my internet connection is messing with me, but let's hope this works or helps

You will need to load a saved game from before you got home from the Clinique (it's somewhere in the middle of Chapter 4 - the scene with Monique and Elizabeth at the Clinique). I tried to avoid this but it looks like there is no way.

Reactions: joypinse

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
ok guys, so here is the solution i found to continue to chapter 6 after kate bathroom scene. i mean you cant go to casual lounge, it gives error and if you ignore it, sarah isnt there.
so just appyl the patch then START A NEW GAME. and using the walkthrough skip and make your choices. it doesnt take long, and you reach to the kate bathroom scene. from there on it just works fine now.
People seem to play a 1 game a week, because in every second topic they are ready to replay every new upgrade from start.

Reactions: Deadlyreaper

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I just installed the patch and loaded a save that was in the clinic with Monique. Worked then. Also I recommend the Dev do something when story content ends like a "You've reached the end of current content"
I think the end is after the Pool Party but cannot be certain

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone kind enough to share v5 save file? Seems I may have borked my saves. Getting errors viewing stat screen and randomly when accessing rooms.

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
Hi guys,sorry to borher but i need help. I have just switched from Windows to Mac and clearly i’m trying to getting used to that. I’ve downloaded the game and the incest patch,but i don’t know where i have to paste the patch. The Mac has already unzipped the file as soon as the download was over,and i can see only the renpy game icon and not the other folders. Thank you to whoever want to help.

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
FOR CHAPTER 6 hope this helps, I still haven't played it cause my internet connection is messing with me, but let's hope this works or helps
Well i had 3 saves and all 3 are after that point. Anyone nice enough to share a save at the end of Ch5 FIXED. Thanks in advance

Reactions: Nosorog Balrog

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah.. just had about enough of all those gamebreaking bugs, even when I create a new game... So i just unRen'd it. Didn't miss much from what I saw.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
This is the exact same Mega link and file as the Incest patch. Hows does this fix the chapter 3 bug?
Because from ch.3 the no incest path isn't developed. Who didn't apply the patch before need to do it.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes