2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
When i start ch 6 with my old saves, when i try to enter casual lounge the game crash. Any solution? Or a save just after that point?

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
When i start ch 6 with my old saves, when i try to enter casual lounge the game crash. Any solution? Or a save just after that point?
Try this. I had the same issue with my older saves.

FOR CHAPTER 6 hope this helps, I still haven't played it cause my internet connection is messing with me, but let's hope this works or helps

You will need to load a saved game from before you got home from the Clinique (it's somewhere in the middle of Chapter 4 - the scene with Monique and Elizabeth at the Clinique). I tried to avoid this but it looks like there is no way.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Hey Am i the only one getting renpy error when trying to play CH6 and clicking on casual lounge

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Hey Am i the only one getting renpy error when trying to play CH6 and clicking on casual lounge
Nope, a lot of people including myself. There should be a fix but nobody uploaded it yet. Someone mentioned there is temporary solution and it's to load save from clinic in chapter 4, but i can't bother myself to repeat again even though it's not that long, so gonna wait for fix.

Reactions: Jacky Bruce

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Somehow the incest patch doesnt work for me what did i do wrong?

Edit: fixed it by reinstalling both game and patch ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Charrok

Azfar

Apr 16, 2018
Am I the only one having the issue that after meeting Kate in her bathroom, the game goes "To Be Continued" and ends without going to Chapter 6? idk what to do

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Art and story are pretty nice, but the trial & error house exploration is mind numbing as fuck.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017

Girls are getting ready for Christmas
Hey guys,
Because December is the month for preparation and celebration, all the girls are getting ready for the Christmas and New Years Eve, in a series of images that i will share with all my patreons.
Enjoy the first 4K image from the Christmas series, with Kate.
Adrien
Vilelab

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes