2.00 star(s) 125 Votes
U

User_619990

guys i keep getting the error when i press ignore it takes me back to the main menu

U

User_619990

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 4608, in <module>
File "game/rooms.rpy", line 114, in Continue
File "game/rooms.rpy", line 63, in CallEvent
AttributeError: 'Navigation' object has no attribute 'calendar'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 4608, in script
File "/Users/mac/Downloads/301022/IndecentDesires.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Users/mac/Downloads/301022/IndecentDesires.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/script.rpy", line 4608, in <module>
File "game/rooms.rpy", line 114, in Continue
File "game/rooms.rpy", line 63, in CallEvent
AttributeError: 'Navigation' object has no attribute 'calendar'

Darwin-16.0.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Indecent Desires Chapter6
Thu Dec 6 14:27:01 2018

this is what i got

TYF

Jul 19, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/labelsnav.rpy", line 42, in <module>
NameError: name 'katesbathroomdoor' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "labelsnav.rpyc", line 42, in script
  File "C:\Users\pc\Downloads\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\pc\Downloads\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\pc\Downloads\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/labelsnav.rpy", line 42, in <module>
NameError: name 'katesbathroomdoor' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Indecent Desires Chapter6
Thu Dec 06 17:59:34 2018

K18

Apr 19, 2018
This comment from Jessica was funny. Basically commenting on how about half the visual novels/games here features a dark-skin/black girl with the same and often overused hairstyle. The new hairstyle does look nice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017

Kate in pajamas (new hairstyle) (4K)
Here is an image with Kate in pajamas near the Christmas tree.
You can see she is having a new hairstyle, that I like, and i plan to use it concomitantly with the previous one, but i would like to know your opinion also.
Please tell me that you like it :p
Regards,

jebac_jebanie

Jun 27, 2017
After sex with Karina on the beach after the pool party I don't get any more content, nothing happens, noone in house. Is it normal?

Is it normal too that I have never seen a screen like "end of the chapter 1/2/3 etc."?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Had to start a new game and this chapter has another rape scene damn this sucks.
We need to get major revenge and to ruin Sarah's and her friends lives.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok, so unless I'm really reading this wrong, our character is a total douchebag?

He gathers blackmail on his family, he lets Aiko get abused and it takes him all of 5 seconds to decide to perv on every single girl who enters his purview.

Even when you take the "Nice" routes, he still has douchey thoughts.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Ok, so unless I'm really reading this wrong, our character is a total douchebag?

He gathers blackmail on his family, he lets Aiko get abused and it takes him all of 5 seconds to decide to perv on every single girl who enters his purview.

Even when you take the "Nice" routes, he still has douchey thoughts.
The routes aren't split, at this point at least. Nice routes have no point, unless choices in games make you feel bad. I play a lot of Rockstar games so being a bad guy is no problem for me. Since the game acts like you made the bad route choices anyway, I'd rather it commit to the MC being bad, just like his Auntie. It'd be more consistent if the split path was either joining the Aunt in evil or enslave her as part of your harem (maybe assign her to be Akiko's maid for some karma.) That'd be a split path that'd fit the character.

Given Akiko's resistance to your help, I think it's up in the air if she's into the slave routine or not.

Reactions: ololols

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017

Unlocked
Meet Kelly!
Her name is Kelly and she is the cute lifeguard at the university pool.
We're working hard to put everything together and I will come back with updates shortly.
I don't want to brag, but the game is looking pretty amazing.
Enjoy and thanks for your support, guys!
Adrien
Vilelab

ziver

Dec 20, 2018
Stuck while exploring the house, once got to open the outdoor bathroom but ended the game, cant get back to that point since, what do i need to do?

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
Played first time and just finished last available chapter. Generally I like it, but I have only one question.

In chapter 4 four you have to piss, but next two days hero don't do it, so how can he endure for so long? :ROFLMAO:

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes