2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
right, 1 update every 2 months (betas not counted) so at this rate it's possible.
not even every 2 months 0.24 november 0.23 august seems like he add 2 month every update next one in 7 months lol and poor fellas that got it on steam still at 0.23 since september rip :cry::D

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
not even every 2 months 0.24 november 0.23 august seems like he add 2 month every update next one in 7 months lol and poor fellas that got it on steam still at 0.23 since september rip :cry::D
dev said on discord that steam players will get the final version next instead of updates .

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When I think of all the good VN's that get abandoned, and still see this walking hot mess still getting updates makes me laugh. But what really surprises me is that there are Patreons that are paying 20$ a month for this..this thing that's chalk full of bugs that never get fixed.
well he doesn't get much (1-4k per month).

My progress was the auntie still at school not jail
bad grades stat?

he was working on sideprojects at that time i think.

JansenX

Apr 26, 2017
This game seems too broken atm for me with the current update. Followed the walkthrough and still get bugs that bring me back to the main menu if I ignore the error and if I do a rollback I can't seem to be able to progress.
Anyone else having those issues with the current update in the intro sequence?
Incest patch is applied (if that causes the errors)

MECKATZER

Oct 26, 2019
Indecent Desires - The Game [v0.25] [Vilelab] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.24 -> v0.25 [200 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
I think your MEGA links kot mixed up

Reactions: Daquarius and Bob69

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
This game seems too broken atm for me with the current update. Followed the walkthrough and still get bugs that bring me back to the main menu if I ignore the error and if I do a rollback I can't seem to be able to progress.
I am having a similar problem, I have even restarted the game and in the early stages, when navigating the house, I am getting "Exceptions", when selecting "rollback", or "ignore", its back to main menu.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Patch is just a blank file really, activator so it won't cause any issues.

Did you play any alpha and use saves from an alpha? Are these old saves? Is this a brand-new clean save/game?

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I think this was the first ever vn I played, then it was M Paradise followed by P Carnations. I loved this game because you could be a nonce and blackmail girls into doing shit. I also loved the Aunt and cousins in it. But the last version is totally fucked. Bugged to hell. I've never paid as a sub so I can't complain too much. If it ever got ironed out and completed then I'd pay $10-15 depending on how good it was. I liked the renders but some of the animations really looked weird.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes