2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

JansenX

Apr 26, 2017
This game seems too broken atm for me with the current update. Followed the walkthrough and still get bugs that bring me back to the main menu if I ignore the error and if I do a rollback I can't seem to be able to progress.
Anyone else having those issues with the current update in the intro sequence?
Incest patch is applied (if that causes the errors)

MECKATZER

Oct 26, 2019
Indecent Desires - The Game [v0.25] [Vilelab] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.24 -> v0.25 [200 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
I think your MEGA links kot mixed up

Reactions: Daquarius and Bob69

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
This game seems too broken atm for me with the current update. Followed the walkthrough and still get bugs that bring me back to the main menu if I ignore the error and if I do a rollback I can't seem to be able to progress.
I am having a similar problem, I have even restarted the game and in the early stages, when navigating the house, I am getting "Exceptions", when selecting "rollback", or "ignore", its back to main menu.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Patch is just a blank file really, activator so it won't cause any issues.

Did you play any alpha and use saves from an alpha? Are these old saves? Is this a brand-new clean save/game?

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I think this was the first ever vn I played, then it was M Paradise followed by P Carnations. I loved this game because you could be a nonce and blackmail girls into doing shit. I also loved the Aunt and cousins in it. But the last version is totally fucked. Bugged to hell. I've never paid as a sub so I can't complain too much. If it ever got ironed out and completed then I'd pay $10-15 depending on how good it was. I liked the renders but some of the animations really looked weird.

Antonko

Apr 7, 2021
So much game breaking bugs so it is now worth to download. Can`t even sneak into 1st floor bathroom to catch aunt-aiko scene, downtown and garage entirely missing from the map. Error screens all over the place. I wonder if an author even bothers himself to make any basic quality check before update release?

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Usually check hints after a new update, but sadly that thing is been borked on and off to the point it is almost useless.

Delete, wait till next version, check again, rinse repeat. :FacePalm:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think this was the first ever vn I played, then it was M Paradise followed by P Carnations. I loved this game because you could be a nonce and blackmail girls into doing shit. I also loved the Aunt and cousins in it. But the last version is totally fucked. Bugged to hell. I've never paid as a sub so I can't complain too much. If it ever got ironed out and completed then I'd pay $10-15 depending on how good it was. I liked the renders but some of the animations really looked weird.
not unless you waited a month before making 1st post (1st post to thread at dec 17 2023 and join ~month earlier).

hmm i started wondering bout that. was something in the new update bout that?
she should be mc's mother's sister aka aunt and therefore kate and mon are cousins of mc.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes