2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
D

Damn Jolene’s in the game, didn’t Dolly Parton warn us about that ho? :ROFLMAO: Would be funny if he made a Dolly lookalike in game who catches you with Jolene and strangles her and then has sex with you
hello can you tell me the other game name you have in your '' idk what it called '' but the one next no more money, Thanks.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
might not go well since some celebrities won't take well usage of their face.
oh im not going to list them all here but ive seen lots of celebrities in games before, the most recent hot one i saw is in this game in the spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SaFjoeri

Jul 1, 2023
When are you supposed to get trevor text? Since all the quest I have involve buying something from him, and the walkthrough also not specific about this.. And a couple weeks there's nothing happening and not getting text from trevor. Any help would be appreciated

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019

SaFjoeri

Jul 1, 2023
what did you answer to his questions during party at start of game and later at beach?
Uhm not exactly sure, some bro times with karina, warned monique, and lied about that, if not mistaken. But does that really matter? Seems kind of a crucial point for progress

Also after the pool party haven't seen trevor except at the end of dates in club..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Uhm not exactly sure, some bro times with karina, warned monique, and lied about that, if not mistaken. But does that really matter? Seems kind of a crucial point for progress

Also after the pool party haven't seen trevor except at the end of dates in club..
you have messed up something, car repairshop (monkeywrench on top of it) opens up shortlish after start of game and wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy before club dates.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes