2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

zhoulizl2020

Feb 2, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
MemoryError:
Meet Kate and Ako at the beach (Forgiveness 7)(Saturday - Afternoon)

截图20240414022732.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Weird lol this started out pretty good, was very popular
well yea but after all this time still no sex with cousins or aunt unless blackmails them (well kate via aiko, no mon). only who mc has fucked are next door neighbor, aunt's co-worker, nurse from hospital, train girl, wacko girl and clients (read corpses) which trevor found for mc and if on futa/trans path then whatever that path brings

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
well yea but after all this time still no sex with cousins or aunt unless blackmails them (well kate via aiko, no mon). only who mc has fucked are next door neighbor, aunt's co-worker, nurse from hospital, train girl, wacko girl and clients (read corpses) which trevor found for mc and if on futa/trans path then whatever that path brings
Yeah I can understand the frustration, blackmail stuff isn't for everyone, it certainly isn't for me. With how you are describing it, seems like Dev is trying to avoid adding incest or am I reading into it too much?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah I can understand the frustration, blackmail stuff isn't for everyone, it certainly isn't for me. With how you are describing it, seems like Dev is trying to avoid adding incest or am I reading into it too much?
well there is "incest" on blackmail aiko and kate path (ended a while ago) and blackmail auntie and fuck her (thrice), on prev. update mon gave bj to mc. 3 dates with various girls and not much sex.

Reactions: Mr. Chatty

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
I didn't get this save Can you share saves with Kate having sex?
You just have to do the russian girl sidequest which is pretty easy, the only thing that's annoying is playing the memory card game to buy blunts. After the MC fucked Kate I ask for forgiveness but that path leads to nowhere. I guess I need to fuck the trans prostitute, which I don't want to. Blackmail is this game was good but turned into total bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You just have to do the russian girl sidequest which is pretty easy, the only thing that's annoying is playing the memory card game to buy blunts. After the MC fucked Kate I ask for forgiveness but that path leads to nowhere. I guess I need to fuck the trans prostitute, which I don't want to. Blackmail is this game was good but turned into total bullshit.
you need to do "favors" to aiko to get forgiveness (it's a long road). no need to get involved with that trans.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes