2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Indecent desires 0.23
with dno007 gallery and cheats mod

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Pixeldrain

Other mods can be added to " Documents/Wills747/org.indecent.desires/game" folder
Universal RenPy Mod rpa works in the above folder, remember to extract.
Update?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is a port, not a mod. The mod is still being updated.
still year old and 2 versions ago so no update. there should be other port somewhere on thread (op doesn't have a link for it).

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
still year old and 2 versions ago so no update. there should be other port somewhere on thread (op doesn't have a link for it).
I think only Estrada and Wills made ports with mods. The Wills has larger size/better quality renders.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think only Estrada and Wills made ports with mods. The Wills has larger size/better quality renders.
many make ports with mods but only if wt/gallery/etc mod comes out soon enuf (inside 2 maybe 3 days of release) and same thing with ic-patch.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
can anyone explain..why rating too low?
There are quite a few reasons, TBH. Some I can think of that might be why include:
  • The game starts off by introducing a set of primary LIs and then starts adding a bunch of content that realistically is completely unrelated to the game.
  • The game is a sandbox one, and a lot of folks dislike that.
  • The game has a lot of content that is considered more extreme / niche that a lot of people don't like:
    • trans content
    • the MC getting pimped out to old ladies and eating them out, etc.
    • the MC getting pimped to men and getting pegged often
    • the MC getting humiliated by various LIs, etc.
  • Despite an in-game objective system, there often isn't a very clear picture of what to do next.
And on that last point, what's worse still is that the objectives sometimes go directly against the playthrough you've clearly chosen. So, for example, I have a PT that is based on Love and Lust: I've tried to make decisions that only increase either Love or Lust. (I have separate PTs for Blackmail, Hate, etc.) The objectives list (called "Hints" in the game) nevertheless lists blackmail tasks . . . even though none of the choices in the PT would indicate anything even remotely related to blackmail.

The game, frankly, is a bit of a mess right now. The dev seemingly adds random content every release. I can only assume it's either what his patrons vote on (pretty sure that's it), or that it's possibly just whatever he's in the mood to put in the game.

Hirumi

Feb 5, 2020
There are quite a few reasons, TBH. Some I can think of that might be why include:
  • The game starts off by introducing a set of primary LIs and then starts adding a bunch of content that realistically is completely unrelated to the game.
  • The game is a sandbox one, and a lot of folks dislike that.
  • The game has a lot of content that is considered more extreme / niche that a lot of people don't like:
    • trans content
    • the MC getting pimped out to old ladies and eating them out, etc.
    • the MC getting pimped to men and getting pegged often
    • the MC getting humiliated by various LIs, etc.
  • Despite an in-game objective system, there often isn't a very clear picture of what to do next.
And on that last point, what's worse still is that the objectives sometimes go directly against the playthrough you've clearly chosen. So, for example, I have a PT that is based on Love and Lust: I've tried to make decisions that only increase either Love or Lust. (I have separate PTs for Blackmail, Hate, etc.) The objectives list (called "Hints" in the game) nevertheless lists blackmail tasks . . . even though none of the choices in the PT would indicate anything even remotely related to blackmail.

The game, frankly, is a bit of a mess right now. The dev seemingly adds random content every release. I can only assume it's either what his patrons vote on (pretty sure that's it), or that it's possibly just whatever he's in the mood to put in the game.
oh i see..i really want to try it, then i saw the rating is not quite good, btw thanks for explanation

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
oh i see..i really want to try it, then i saw the rating is not quite good, btw thanks for explanation
well it'll be looooooooooong wait before mc gets to fuck maincast (that asian girl he has fucked once) and until .25 half or most of update was dealing with consequences of blackmailing dark haied cousin and maid (asian girl) and whatever is on trans's path.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

thy43

Jan 30, 2019
well it'll be looooooooooong wait before mc gets to fuck maincast (that asian girl he has fucked once) and until .25 half or most of update was dealing with consequences of blackmailing dark haied cousin and maid (asian girl) and whatever is on trans's path.
I started the game again. I can't find the gun again. I checked it every morning and afternoon. Kate is mad at me, am I going the wrong way?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I started the game again. I can't find the gun again. I checked it every morning and afternoon. Kate is mad at me, am I going the wrong way?
kate is mad to mc only if 1. blackmailed her and aiko or 2. acted like a dick on dates to bar or club.

gun isn't there (in aunt's drawer) always, it appears there when story states so, might need to do bad grades 1 1st.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Thank fuck this piece of trash seems to not sell well, I was about to lose fate in humanity if this had 1k+ supporters, or Steam reviews. I am barely started and I can't take anymore of the virgin teenager monologue about girl's cleavage. And seeing how the game mixes all the kinks known to mankind all in one game it can only go downhill from here.

Is literally

The guy gets a boner every movement women make in front of him, I swear no one can convince me the dev has seen a woman outside of xvideos :HideThePain:

Last edited:

thy43

Jan 30, 2019
kate is mad to mc only if 1. blackmailed her and aiko or 2. acted like a dick on dates to bar or club.

gun isn't there (in aunt's drawer) always, it appears there when story states so, might need to do bad grades 1 1st.

The aunt goes to jail. I visit the prison 4 or 5 times. He tells me to check the drawer. I look in the drawer and there is no gun. The progression of bad grades is probably 4 or 5 for me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And seeing how the game mixes all the kinks known to mankind all in one game it can only go downhill from here.
i really doubt it since there is game with even more fetishes.

The aunt goes to jail. I visit the prison 4 or 5 times. He tells me to check the drawer. I look in the drawer and there is no gun. The progression of bad grades is probably 4 or 5 for me.
he who? if you put gun gotten from aunt's drawer back there after she got arrested then don't know. maybe you got bugged.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes