2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Weird lol this started out pretty good, was very popular
well yea but after all this time still no sex with cousins or aunt unless blackmails them (well kate via aiko, no mon). only who mc has fucked are next door neighbor, aunt's co-worker, nurse from hospital, train girl, wacko girl and clients (read corpses) which trevor found for mc and if on futa/trans path then whatever that path brings

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
well yea but after all this time still no sex with cousins or aunt unless blackmails them (well kate via aiko, no mon). only who mc has fucked are next door neighbor, aunt's co-worker, nurse from hospital, train girl, wacko girl and clients (read corpses) which trevor found for mc and if on futa/trans path then whatever that path brings
Yeah I can understand the frustration, blackmail stuff isn't for everyone, it certainly isn't for me. With how you are describing it, seems like Dev is trying to avoid adding incest or am I reading into it too much?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah I can understand the frustration, blackmail stuff isn't for everyone, it certainly isn't for me. With how you are describing it, seems like Dev is trying to avoid adding incest or am I reading into it too much?
well there is "incest" on blackmail aiko and kate path (ended a while ago) and blackmail auntie and fuck her (thrice), on prev. update mon gave bj to mc. 3 dates with various girls and not much sex.

Reactions: Mr. Chatty

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
I didn't get this save Can you share saves with Kate having sex?
You just have to do the russian girl sidequest which is pretty easy, the only thing that's annoying is playing the memory card game to buy blunts. After the MC fucked Kate I ask for forgiveness but that path leads to nowhere. I guess I need to fuck the trans prostitute, which I don't want to. Blackmail is this game was good but turned into total bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You just have to do the russian girl sidequest which is pretty easy, the only thing that's annoying is playing the memory card game to buy blunts. After the MC fucked Kate I ask for forgiveness but that path leads to nowhere. I guess I need to fuck the trans prostitute, which I don't want to. Blackmail is this game was good but turned into total bullshit.
you need to do "favors" to aiko to get forgiveness (it's a long road). no need to get involved with that trans.

joe_20_24

Dec 27, 2023
Can someone tell me how I get this scene please, I've played through twice and never seen this

Screenshot 2024-04-17 021818.png

Also I don't seem to be able to get the arrest scenes mentioned in this thread, if I blackmail Sarah then she deletes the images from the phone.

Thanks

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The answer is always like this.
wrong day maybe.

Can someone tell me how I get this scene please, I've played through twice and never seen this

Also I don't seem to be able to get the arrest scenes mentioned in this thread, if I blackmail Sarah then she deletes the images from the phone.

Thanks
that pic is on blackmailing aiko and kate path and for that you need to take pic of them on lake and later that old man fucking aiko later start blackmail path by talking to that crazy girl at school.

arrest scene happens much later when mc finds gun in aunt's drawer, nothing to do with pic of aiko and that old guy.

thy43

Jan 30, 2019
wrong day maybe.

that pic is on blackmailing aiko and kate path and for that you need to take pic of them on lake and later that old man fucking aiko later start blackmail path by talking to that crazy girl at school.

arrest scene happens much later when mc finds gun in aunt's drawer, nothing to do with pic of aiko and that old guy.
I tried it every morning and afternoon.

joe_20_24

Dec 27, 2023
wrong day maybe.

Thanks very much CXX, quite a bit of content there I'd missed because I've looked in that drawer earlier and never thought to go back :)

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes