2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

joe_20_24

Dec 27, 2023
Can someone tell me how I get this scene please, I've played through twice and never seen this

Screenshot 2024-04-17 021818.png

Also I don't seem to be able to get the arrest scenes mentioned in this thread, if I blackmail Sarah then she deletes the images from the phone.

Thanks

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The answer is always like this.
wrong day maybe.

Can someone tell me how I get this scene please, I've played through twice and never seen this

Also I don't seem to be able to get the arrest scenes mentioned in this thread, if I blackmail Sarah then she deletes the images from the phone.

Thanks
that pic is on blackmailing aiko and kate path and for that you need to take pic of them on lake and later that old man fucking aiko later start blackmail path by talking to that crazy girl at school.

arrest scene happens much later when mc finds gun in aunt's drawer, nothing to do with pic of aiko and that old guy.

thy43

Jan 30, 2019
wrong day maybe.

that pic is on blackmailing aiko and kate path and for that you need to take pic of them on lake and later that old man fucking aiko later start blackmail path by talking to that crazy girl at school.

arrest scene happens much later when mc finds gun in aunt's drawer, nothing to do with pic of aiko and that old guy.
I tried it every morning and afternoon.

joe_20_24

Dec 27, 2023
wrong day maybe.

Thanks very much CXX, quite a bit of content there I'd missed because I've looked in that drawer earlier and never thought to go back :)

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Indecent desires 0.23
with dno007 gallery and cheats mod

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Pixeldrain

Other mods can be added to " Documents/Wills747/org.indecent.desires/game" folder
Universal RenPy Mod rpa works in the above folder, remember to extract.
Update?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is a port, not a mod. The mod is still being updated.
still year old and 2 versions ago so no update. there should be other port somewhere on thread (op doesn't have a link for it).

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
still year old and 2 versions ago so no update. there should be other port somewhere on thread (op doesn't have a link for it).
I think only Estrada and Wills made ports with mods. The Wills has larger size/better quality renders.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think only Estrada and Wills made ports with mods. The Wills has larger size/better quality renders.
many make ports with mods but only if wt/gallery/etc mod comes out soon enuf (inside 2 maybe 3 days of release) and same thing with ic-patch.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
can anyone explain..why rating too low?
There are quite a few reasons, TBH. Some I can think of that might be why include:
  • The game starts off by introducing a set of primary LIs and then starts adding a bunch of content that realistically is completely unrelated to the game.
  • The game is a sandbox one, and a lot of folks dislike that.
  • The game has a lot of content that is considered more extreme / niche that a lot of people don't like:
    • trans content
    • the MC getting pimped out to old ladies and eating them out, etc.
    • the MC getting pimped to men and getting pegged often
    • the MC getting humiliated by various LIs, etc.
  • Despite an in-game objective system, there often isn't a very clear picture of what to do next.
And on that last point, what's worse still is that the objectives sometimes go directly against the playthrough you've clearly chosen. So, for example, I have a PT that is based on Love and Lust: I've tried to make decisions that only increase either Love or Lust. (I have separate PTs for Blackmail, Hate, etc.) The objectives list (called "Hints" in the game) nevertheless lists blackmail tasks . . . even though none of the choices in the PT would indicate anything even remotely related to blackmail.

The game, frankly, is a bit of a mess right now. The dev seemingly adds random content every release. I can only assume it's either what his patrons vote on (pretty sure that's it), or that it's possibly just whatever he's in the mood to put in the game.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes