2.00 star(s) 125 Votes
Oct 27, 2022
futa/trans is avoidable.

no sex with mon (yet , only bj not swallowing) and with kate only if blackmails aiko (and then better not to be f/t path) but plenty with "aunt" if chooses blackmail path (other option is that she doms mc).
oh my god still no sex with mon thx for the info men it's the only thing that could make me relaunch this

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anybody has 0.25 walkthroug? I kinda hitted a wall and dont know if it's the end or I have more to unlock yet

I think forgiveness 7, Good grades 3(wip), Monique (Wip), the gun 7 is where i'm standing
where's "auntie"? if you are doing bad grades then nothing new or if you gave gun to her BUT if you kept gun and blackmailed her then lots of to do.

Reactions: HowToTeemo

HowToTeemo

Jul 29, 2024
where's "auntie"? if you are doing bad grades then nothing new or if you gave gun to her BUT if you kept gun and blackmailed her then lots of to do.
Didn't give the gun to her. Just ended when you blackmail her in prison, and then you go to her room to find the gun is missing. After that, I've been wandering not knowing what to do.

Reactions: Julesredy

HowToTeemo

Jul 29, 2024
futa/trans is avoidable.

no sex with mon (yet , only bj not swallowing) and with kate only if blackmails aiko (and then better not to be f/t path) but plenty with "aunt" if chooses blackmail path (other option is that she doms mc).
aunt "doms" mc? Hyou're meaning the "bad grades" route?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Didn't give the gun to her. Just ended when you blackmail her in prison, and then you go to her room to find the gun is missing. After that, I've been wandering not knowing what to do.
nothing after that until .26.

welcome to the world of slow devving.

aunt "doms" mc? Hyou're meaning the "bad grades" route?
yes. also it's "aunt" if you play gun route.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You do know that there is a hint icon on the top row, I clicked on that and was told to go to the police station in the evening.
still doing that twice is end of content.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
As an NTR consumer, can I play this game just for the NTR? Do we have a love interest with which the NTR happens?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you say that, I on the other hand went further and wound up with Monica.
if you mean jogging with her then that was a while ago.

As an NTR consumer, can I play this game just for the NTR? Do we have a love interest with which the NTR happens?
well................... there are 3 ntr scenes and on 1 of them mc is sissy. not that there are much more sexscenes than 3 (around 10 total and some are sex 2 or more times with same girl/woman and not counting those "living deads").

mackahaye

Jun 6, 2023
How can I get the reverse blackmail scenes, Aiko doesn't want to talk to me at school. What's required to trigger these scenes? I did go on the Fuck Kate path and completed the Forgiveness path. I keep getting the "I don't want to talk with you perv" message

If you can provide variable values required to trigger would be appreciated

Last edited:

BDI

May 23, 2017
if you mean jogging with her then that was a while ago.

well................... there are 3 ntr scenes and on 1 of them mc is sissy. not that there are much more sexscenes than 3 (around 10 total and some are sex 2 or more times with same girl/woman and not counting those "living deads").
No, this is after talking to the aunt in jail.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes