2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
time keeps jumping from friday to sunday, so i can't access the events lined out in the walkthrough for saturday... When you receive a sms text from Elizabeth?
Just keep on skipping days because what they are talking about in Walkthrough is about the next Friday so just play the Sunday afternoon scenes and then just click on sleep till next day until friday and then you can advance time to Friday afternoon and then you receive Trevor's SMS and then follow the walkthrough.

Reactions: Donaldino200

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I didn't run into any errors, but then again I started a new game. As for new content, there's the hooker, plus 2 different scenarios with elizabeth.

Reactions: UncleVT and KiGa

Rcleave

Feb 7, 2018
Im done with all the stuff with trevor in his shop now, but it says sayurday morning i should get a sms from Elizabeth but saturday dosent even excist, it jumps to sunday. And ive tried to go from friday evening and redone it next week etc but still nothing.

MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
So i started the new game because the old save just didnt work and i get stuck at the hospital part again where the game just ends and says see you in the next version. ive had it with this game its totally unplayable at this point. he cant even be bothered fixing bugs that have been around for around 5 updates

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Can the Dev just pick a style already?

The cousins conversations in the house are now trash. Their teeth look horrendous and that Motion Blur animation makes me want to vomit.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Thank you for coming here in every update to say the same and insult people. Kudos.
You're welcome.

And I don't see it as insulting, more like an observation. ;)

A question for you, oh defender of broken sandbox games, do you enjoy the mess this game has become, do you?

Not that I need to give you a reason or explain it to you, but FYI, I come here into this thread each update, because I fucking hope that the dev learns his fucking trade and fixes the fucking bugs in this fucking game.
A game I used to enjoy.
Each time I am disappointed and therefore I voice that disappointment each time.

I certainly don't do it because I enjoy rubbing in your face what I think of the games you seem to enjoy so much. I do it because I'm fucking frustrated that devs ruin perfectly fine games because of the "sandbox is always fantastic crowd."

Hope here's another of life's mysteries solved for you there.

Sandbox can be good, if done right, just like RPGM games can be good if done right, just like Unity games can be great if the dev knows how to use the engine.

FILF, MIlfy City, Betrayed, Sol Valley High, Dark Neighborhood, Personal Trainer, etc... there are many games with some form of sandbox gameplay that I enjoy, because the devs either implement a hint system that actually works or at least keep the blindly stumbling around to a minimum.
AND DON'T HAVE SEVERAL BUGS THAT STOP ANY PROGRESS OR THAT LET YOU SPEND WEEKS WITHOUT ANYTHING HAPPENING.
What I don't enjoy is when devs don't get how to utilize the system.
And tbh what I also don't enjoy at all is people feeling the need to defend this shit, no matter how broken it is.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes