2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

poser707

Nov 5, 2017
Tried it for the first time and got very mixed feeling.
Pros
  • Great models, renders and animations
  • I like that devs go with 'classic' fetishes (femdom, feet) instead of peculiar things like ntr or futa
Cons
  • That writing is horrible, and I really hope they will get another writer on board soon. Dialogs are bad, MC is terrible creep, Trevor is trash and girls aren't that fun either
  • UI is too bloated. There are just too many locations in the house. Cut the number of bathrooms by 2/3 and it will be much better.
I really hope devs will get their act together. This game has a lot of potential.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Now THATS alot of fucks right there:):p;)
But you know...no fucks given. :sneaky:

When i see that there didn't come any real content lately i have to ask myself why should i download it then. I mean we all know that this game was really great until a certain point but it went downhill pretty hard and thats really a shame. Maybe i'll take a look again in 5-6 updates but i'm not sure if the dev's are really continuing or just throw out a scene once in a while.

Reactions: SavetheDiesel

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Ok.. got i think conned into downloading this ...again... WTF is a change log of some kind. THIS is why i ask for one all the DAM time and KUDOs for the Memebers, DEV's and who ever else supplies them :D
Ok so no real add-ons?? "New content" went to party banged chick on beach.. then walk around...looking for shit to do and nothing. IS THAT IT? cause i did that last update... and now i think about it the one before that LOL
OK -- Question... is that it?? again..

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
kind of confused... this game and its updates used to go by chapters, now its going by version numbers... what is this v002 equivalent to ? I have my old version which is Chapter 4.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
kind of confused... this game and its updates used to go by chapters, now its going by version numbers... what is this v002 equivalent to ? I have my old version which is Chapter 4.
See OP.

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
Aside from this sandbox-mode shit (dev knows nothing how to make a proper sandbox game), i don't like completely different scenes based on points. For example, having too much lust with Karina denies her pussy licking scene and drives MC directly to sex. Why don't give both options of this if MC has enouph points for them? Same shit with Elizabeth, i'm not a fan of strapon games, but if somebody is, i'm sure - he should be disappointed.

Reactions: poser707
May 21, 2018
Can't even get past the scene with the Aunt in the Bath after comforting / perving on Aiko on the terrace.

Literally just keeps going to 'To Be Continued'.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
good when you finish alone house as I do to go out to map I did not find the exit
look everywhere picho where map go out to the street does not let me

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Wait so the new content is just some sex scene please correct me if I am wrong and if so the dev took their sweet time with this update just for that :cautious:

Reactions: birdienam
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes