2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Man... kind of dislike this now. The Kate and Sarah characters look full weird now. And as for game play... pfft. Without reading the walkthrough it is just annoying as fuck.

Also: unprotected sex with a back alley hooker, and licking her out??? The MC gonna die horribly in a couple updates I guess.
when developers get requests from high paying people they tend to change the story to cater to their needs.

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
But you know...no fucks given. :sneaky:

When i see that there didn't come any real content lately i have to ask myself why should i download it then. I mean we all know that this game was really great until a certain point but it went downhill pretty hard and thats really a shame. Maybe i'll take a look again in 5-6 updates but i'm not sure if the dev's are really continuing or just throw out a scene once in a while.

Yeah know what you mean. I really hope he will continue and that there will be real updates and not just a scene from time to time as you say. There is a certain blonde in the game that i want to go visit and get another checkup. Yum yum.. :)

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Condor-Eagle

Nov 18, 2017
I send my old save game (end clinic). When I play with the new version, when I leave Kate's room, game says "To be Continued". It seems that there is a problem with the Calendar. Can you tell me? Thanks

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
Destroying their game in the process. Never bad to listen to people with good advice and think whether they are right or not and you should take the advice, not wise though to change your game for the preference of a few.

Lets hope thats not the case in this case. Because if so in this case..:D one could almost start to wonder if the ones paying him most have some weird sexual fetish that they get turned on seeing a game getting fucked up in the process. :p

Though ofcourse who am i to judge anyone..:p

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Lets hope thats not the case in this case. Because if so in this case..:D one could almost start to wonder if the ones paying him most have some weird sexual fetish that they get turned on seeing a game getting fucked up in the process. :p

Though ofcourse who am i to judge anyone..:p
You are surely showcasing a lot of cases. :unsure:

Reactions: SavetheDiesel

Condor-Eagle

Nov 18, 2017
Indecent Desires - The Game [v002], is the new version. So..., why on the home page, does it refer to Chapter 5 - V.001? Can someone explain why?

Condor-Eagle

Nov 18, 2017
The dev changed the game into sandbox and the chapters into versions.
Maybe I have not explained myself well. I did the upgrade to the new version (The Game). But, at the beginning (initial screen) the image refers to Chapter 5 V001. Why?
Playing, when leaving Kate's room, the screen indicates "To be continued". Why?
For more clarity, I have uploaded a save file, see Post # 1238

Reactions: PeterDerPanne

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
WT? I am running around and have no idea what to do and cannot find anything new except the prostitute.

DraXkor

Sep 22, 2018
Saturday skipping bug seems to be due to an old save.
Just started a new game and skipped through all the content within 5-10 mins. Saturday then works just as supposed to. Didn't encounter any bugs anymore either.

Reactions: Nerttu

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
You're welcome.

And I don't see it as insulting, more like an observation. ;)

A question for you, oh defender of broken sandbox games, do you enjoy the mess this game has become, do you?

Not that I need to give you a reason or explain it to you, but FYI, I come here into this thread each update, because I fucking hope that the dev learns his fucking trade and fixes the fucking bugs in this fucking game.
A game I used to enjoy.
Each time I am disappointed and therefore I voice that disappointment each time.

I certainly don't do it because I enjoy rubbing in your face what I think of the games you seem to enjoy so much. I do it because I'm fucking frustrated that devs ruin perfectly fine games because of the "sandbox is always fantastic crowd."

Hope here's another of life's mysteries solved for you there.

Sandbox can be good, if done right, just like RPGM games can be good if done right, just like Unity games can be great if the dev knows how to use the engine.

FILF, MIlfy City, Betrayed, Sol Valley High, Dark Neighborhood, Personal Trainer, etc... there are many games with some form of sandbox gameplay that I enjoy, because the devs either implement a hint system that actually works or at least keep the blindly stumbling around to a minimum.
AND DON'T HAVE SEVERAL BUGS THAT STOP ANY PROGRESS OR THAT LET YOU SPEND WEEKS WITHOUT ANYTHING HAPPENING.
What I don't enjoy is when devs don't get how to utilize the system.
And tbh what I also don't enjoy at all is people feeling the need to defend this shit, no matter how broken it is.
Honestly, add in MC's that piss themselves every time a hot girl talks to them even if they grew up with said woman and you hit everything..

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
After the university is enabled, you talk to the girl in the pool and nothing else happens ... You do not see anyone else ... Any tips? Thank you.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
How do you get the path where Elizabeth wears a strap-on? I saw some pictures with unren.
type Elizabeth_lust=2 in the console when you get the options to keep cloths or remove them. you need exactly lust 2 or it won't activate the strap-on scene.

Reactions: Krull
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes