2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Robert E Lee

Jan 6, 2019
Hello everyone. I just want to know one thing. If I am wasting my time with this game/novel. I have got to the part with Kate and Aika at the lake and figure there is something between them. Is there any chance of getting Kate to be with the MC or not. I am only interested in her and won't continue if there is no chance. I am sorry, but I only go for the cute girls in the games/novels and also not into lesbians. So if there is a threesome later in the game, I may as well quit.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Hello everyone. I just want to know one thing. If I am wasting my time with this game/novel. I have got to the part with Kate and Aika at the lake and figure there is something between them. Is there any chance of getting Kate to be with the MC or not. I am only interested in her and won't continue if there is no chance. I am sorry, but I only go for the cute girls in the games/novels and also not into lesbians. So if there is a threesome later in the game, I may as well quit.
Not enough content in the game so far to answer your question. So far no 3 some but also nothing with Kate. It does appear that Kate is an option in the future but can't say for sure.

Reactions: Fonzie42

Robert E Lee

Jan 6, 2019
Not enough content in the game so far to answer your question. So far no 3 some but also nothing with Kate. It does appear that Kate is an option in the future but can't say for sure.
Ok. Well I will continue then and hope there will eventually be a way to make her see the MC as the person she wants to be with, give up lesbians (if that's the case) and not get forced into a threesome(like some games/novels have done) I am sorry if I have offended anyone with my preferences. I just don't like to share
The girls with anyone else(guys or girls)and feel cheated on even in a lesbian situation.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Ok, so I got to the point where you can free roam around to the school, doctors office, home, and all the rooms in the house. There doesn't seem to be any content after that. Is that the end of current stuff or am I missing something? :unsure:

EDIT: My bad, I now see there's a walkthrough. Looks like there's a couple more things to do but that's pretty much it. ^_^

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Ok, so I got to the point where you can free roam around to the school, doctors office, home, and all the rooms in the house. There doesn't seem to be any content after that. Is that the end of current stuff or am I missing something? :unsure:
There is more. Been awhile since I played so can't remember exactly. Just wander around house, advance time till you find something. Then eventually will get some phone messages on or near weekend that will tell ya whats next.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
There is more. Been awhile since I played so can't remember exactly. Just wander around house, advance time till you find something. Then eventually will get some phone messages on or near weekend that will tell ya whats next.
Yeah, I followed the walkthrough and got the rest of the stuff now. I liked it, but it would have been nice if there was something that told you you finished everything there is to do. Other than that it was pretty good though, makes my computer work harder than most games though lol.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Anyone have the new version??
Not out yet...his last (sexy) post...

Unlocked

Sarah nigh scene

Boobs! Milf boobs! :)
Here is a preview from the night scene, in Sarah's room. I'm pretty happy with the images quality and i will do my best to make the animations at the same quality.
I am thinking to make some slight adjustments to the scene and thinking to add 3 ways animations, for the "play with her ass" scene. This way you can have a secondary view, and a face close up, also, to surprise the moment in more depth.
Probably there is going to be options for finger pussy/ass and some more a little bit later. I'm open to suggestions :)

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017

Karina's scene at the university
I'm going to release ver 003 in a few days. Still working on some repetitive scenes, that are going to populate the game. As mentioned before, once I finish this step, you will be able to find every character, from the game somewhere on the map, at all times.

Once i will finish this step, i am going to make the contest where you can share your scenarios with me, and win a full HD animation.
Enjoy!
Adrien,
Vilelab Team

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes