2.00 star(s) 125 Votes
Oct 29, 2016
So, we all make choices in our lives i guess.

The dev chose to screw up his game, making it frustrating and unplayable AF in order to please- i guess- a couple of premium patreons.

I chose to delete the IndecentDesires folder from my hard disk and save up some space for a game from a developer who will not screw up his game for short term gains.

:) Cheers peeps, dont bother downloading this, save some MEGA bandwidth for something worth downloading.

I am out.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Pretty sad to see a promising VN turn into a distrous sandbox abomination....

Did the dev lose a bet or something?

I have no clue why a person would just look to piss off a bunch of patrons like I used to be...

Ill come back when the dev pulls his head outta his ass.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I respect reviews when they are consistently negative. Was enjoying this game, but now this will be second straight update I skip based on the feedback I see.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
@Eerie Entity
so um can you spoil the game for me in why people are saying it destroyed itself this my first time playing this game since May of 2018 and i forgot everything about it
No need for spoilers as there almost no content to spoil. The dev apparently just likes spending his time creating a city where there is nothing to do.

mystik13

Sep 28, 2018
The story, the artwork and sex scenes are pretty good up until several chapters in where the game turns into a sandbox without sand.

I have not tried latest update yet. Downloading now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
2 minutes in and one of my incest trope pet hates pops up.

Staring at someones tits while not being able to hear anything going on...... makes me cringe, squirm and throw up in my mouth all at the same time.

I guess it could have been worse, it could have had shower spying .... oh, wait.

Or it could have had a scene peeking under someones robe while they were stood right infront of him .... no, that's there too.

It's like I got slammed in the face by the cliche mallet in the first 5 minutes.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Indecent Desires - The Game [v003] [Vilelab] - Original Size: 2.01GB

Download PC (202MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Indecent Desires - The Game [v003] [Vilelab] - Original Size: 2.01GB

Download PC (202MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nice hahaha :love:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
really? when did that happen im just got past the beach part where you massage kate
That's because you're still on the good part of the game, the VN part. It'll turn to shit right after you see Aiko serving the Aunt and her coworker at the pool.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
bummer and my brother @Eerie Entity wanted me to try out this game is saw a pink haired punk girl in a picture he showed me

@RoadWulf do you know if the walkthrough covers for that part because im following that
Yeah, the walkthrough follows for everything. Once you get to the part in the Walkthrough that starts going off script and talking about time progression and movement, you'll realize you've hit the part we're all complaining about. It won't be hard to miss.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
How to get the gaming scene? It says "
» Tuesday Evening:
» Kate gaming scene (only if you selected this path in the scene with Kate on Sunday Afternoon)
» + 1 Affection"
But never gave me a choice for a peth about it,and it is not appearing on Tuesday Evening?

U

User_1263144

Yeh this game ran into a brick wall, collapsed that brick wall, fell over a ravine, crash landed, causing an avalanche, got ripped apart by bears, opened a sink hole which swallowed them up, resulting in a massive earthq.....well you get the picture. ;)
So Chef's death in South Park?

Jan 15, 2019
FFS what the hell happened?????????????? This game was awesome and now I'm just clicking on everything and nothing is happening. Everyone is telling me they're busy or "not now". Yes now!!! ugh!

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yeah, the walkthrough follows for everything. Once you get to the part in the Walkthrough that starts going off script and talking about time progression and movement, you'll realize you've hit the part we're all complaining about. It won't be hard to miss.
well that sandbox shit got pretty boring after a while im done with it

Reactions: Arcane666

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Sandbox works when you have at least a good indication/hint at what to do. And know when you reach the point no more content until next update. Spending time looking for things that not there is what most frustrating.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes