2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Still really low on the content. Still skipping entire weeks to find something new to do.. I mean if you're going to have a time progression system, then you have to fill the time with something. Otherwise it's a waste of a system.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Isn't that what Patreon is for? Clearly he took the money and said "I'm going to turn this game into shit, drag out the production of it and get lots more money by doing so."
am of the opinion a high buck patron requested sandbox..because no sane dev would switch from smooth fluid easier to create VN to pain in the ass..most people hate..sandbox mode..

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Can he fucking finally please add a hint system.
This free roam is already horrible but with no clue on where to go for the next content its even more retarded honestly.

0 new content this update apparently. Only 2 very small "Hello" scenes and a night scene that was promised and is completly broken since you can't even find her in the evening to drink with her.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
am of the opinion a high buck patron requested sandbox..because no sane dev would switch from smooth fluid easier to create VN to pain in the ass..most people hate..sandbox mode..
thats a very stupid reason too, no matter how much money someone paid me i wont turn a vn into a sandbox and piss off part of my support just because one of the guys is paying me more money, someone who sells their ideals have no future in this world.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Locking events to days/times is obnoxious game design. Especially since they're not repeatable. It just results in the game feeling empty and the only thing you do is sleep away weeks of life. Events should just trigger based on time of day, in a specific order. Especially with such a tiny amount of content.

LikeDat

Feb 10, 2019
I was going to try this but judging on current views i think i'll try at another point. Keep up the good work Dev take any and all negativity with a pinch of salt. Hope your game gets to where you want it.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes