2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
It is strange that the University re-opens on the Monday and there is no content.
The new stuff with Elizabeth and the Dark Alley is usual good standard, though the pool scene with Sarah and Jessica and Aiko is going to be hard to better, but I still find it infuriating to have to skip days to find things.

Why can't a sandbox game story be built actual day by day rather than skip to the same day next week????

Vilelab

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Hello,

We updated the website at and you can now get the INTRO (aka Chapter 6) for FREE.

You can get the step by step walkthrough on patreon for $1 only.

All previous 6 chapters got revised and spell checked by our writer.

All previous 6 chapters got revised and there are no errors on our end.

PLEASE DELETE ANY BUGGY VERSION AND DO NOT LOAD A PREVIOUS SAVED GAME FOR BEST RESULTS.

Apply future version of the game over the free one and it should work like a charm. :p

To answer a few questions: We decided to move from a Visual Novel to a fully interactive game to offer people more freedom to roam and enjoy different situations. You have the freedom to ignore some characters if you don't like them and you are going to be able to play the game as you see fit with the consequences to the decision you take.
There is not so much content at the moment in the game and I understand some people think that the game looks deserted but we will add content as fast as we can and will continue the story asap. In the end everything is going to come together to form a nice and enjoyable experience.
If you want to support the game, please do so, and you can be a part of the game development, decide what content is going to be developed first, have access to scene previews, vote, see extra content and much more...
For now, if you don't find the content we add, please check the walkthrough and it's going to be very easy.

P.S: I got a few people coming and complain on discord about bugs that were not reported by the patrons. I understand the purpose of forums like this but please do not complain about a version you downloaded from a different place than patreon as they may be edited or modified.

Reactions: DA22

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
Hello,

To answer a few questions: We decided to move from a Visual Novel to a fully interactive game to offer people more freedom to roam and enjoy different situations. You have the freedom to ignore some characters if you don't like them and you are going to be able to play the game as you see fit with the consequences to the decision you take.

"More Freedom" (Aka: Sandbox) can be both a good and bad thing, you know that right? Specially in a game that began as a Visual Novel, also, a traditional Visual Novel can emulate what you said by simply letting the player choose which character he/she will focus on by the choices given to the player via crafting storytelling, which will determinate which character the player will end up with, these are often called "routes", and also can bring some pretty interesting consequences in cases when the player focus is more then 1 heroine, and are good examples in that regard. It's also an exercise in Strong Narrative Writing, since the writer doesn't have the ability to scapegoat to the sandbox, which most often than not breaks the flow of the narrative in favour of "gameplay".

While i appreciate the intention of the idea, the execution leaves a lot to be desired. This just shows to me a lack of focus.

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
I played it for an hour or two and so far it seems that the MC will turn out to be really sub and nearly all the girls are femdom. Is that correct or do you have chances to turn it into a little more maledom with another girl than Aiko?

0le

Apr 30, 2018
Cant click the map? I have recived Trevors sms but I cant click the map. Its got a line over it. What am I missing?

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
is this the game where there is a bartender, and he sees the two girls walking and is like "damn they're hot" and you're like "those are my cousins" and you get in a fight with him, and he becomes your friend? or something... there's also a drunk girl that wants a cigarette

Clitbait

Jun 18, 2018
is this the game where there is a bartender, and he sees the two girls walking and is like "damn they're hot" and you're like "those are my cousins" and you get in a fight with him, and he becomes your friend? or something... there's also a drunk girl that wants a cigarette
Yep, you are correct

Reactions: DavidTurner
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes