2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

greattaste

Dec 9, 2018
There were various hints at the plot development in the early scenes.

Aunt and the MC's mother fell out as I recall - reason not known.

The missing Uncle works in Asia and there is a suggestion that Aiko might be more than just a maid - her mother and she have a niceish apartment with apparently little money. Aunt suggests that it has been hard to keep the family together - probably hinting she stuck by him after he has cheated.

The Aunt has probably been involved in corruption at the University with her best mate Jessica.

I mentioned a few pages back that the last one sounded like it was going to be a major storyline, and then it just disappeared in a week's shutdown of the College and a couple of lines about hunting through the records.

A couple of people have mentioned the switch to sandbox from VN may be because the dev ran out of ideas for the story and it does seem that way.

I find it hard to believe the other theory about a couple of high roller patrons dictating to the developer - are there really people that crazy to prefer the game the way it is now.
The poolside action with Aunt and her friend and the maid is one of the best scenes I have seen, and enhanced what was a really fabulous VN and developing story.
Elizabeth was ok - she links with the doctor daughter, but the change of direction, the new bits like the workshop, and prozzies' alley is just lousy filler for no justifiable reason. The University campus was there for filling out the plot, along with exactly what Uncle had got up to.

So disappointing - what was on its way to being a classic is now diving to the 'Z' list.
Thanks!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
This game has potential but slow development and movement system killed it. Milfy city is not sandbox game. No grind and 9999 time repetitive events for making progress. Typical degenerative sb game is Big brother and Man of the house. Both are horrible and disgusting. :sick::sick: Almost all sb type game which i know are horrible. Exept high rise climb - because has adequate grind system
yup..HRC is outstanding..at least 8-12 hours of play so far and all the time slots have an action available to you at all times with a very large number of characters ..it could be used as a lesson in how to do SB.

Reactions: Malkovichi

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
yup..HRC is outstanding..at least 8-12 hours of play so far and all the time slots have an action available to you at all times with a very large number of characters ..it could be used as a lesson in how to do SB.
Man of the house works also well for me now as a sb, since there is enough content and progression in the game. Further dev made it possible by adding a cheatmode to keep grind at acceptable levels. The in game hint system also was a big improvement.

Reactions: poser707

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Man of the house works also well for me now as a sb, since there is enough content and progression in the game. Further dev made it possible by adding a cheatmode to keep grind at acceptable levels. The in game hint system also was a big improvement.
Yeah, but Man of the House been in development for a long time now. It had far more update releases than this game had. If people want to compare games, they should also be compared to development stages. Someone mentioned HRC, but if you check the changelog you will see they had several more releases than this game as well.

When you make a open world sandbox game. It's mechanics and the world that get made first. Then once all that in place it start get filled. Or at least that is the natural cycle of things. You can find this in the gaming industry else as well. Just look at how "The Witcher 3" got created. Or GTA5, RDR2, or whatever open world game. Content come later, world come first.

One of the best open world sandbox games of sort I played recently is "Kenshi", it took the developer a long time working solo. Working as a night guard at night to get bills paid and working on the game during the day. Got the game greenlight on steam early access in 2013 with great success, which did allow him to afford a small team. Fast forward Dec 06, 2018 and game get released.

Either a lot of people got blinders on or don't know what it require, and take of time and effort to make games. A lot of the time a dev might spend a lot of effort and time working on game mechanics not really visible to your eye, but still needed. Then blow it off as no content is just to easy. It's not like they just making a comic strip, and renders is the only time consuming issue.

Reactions: KiGa

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Still pretty important that stuff like this gets added so it will not feel so empty any longer.
Basically adding mechanics so it get easier to add more content later. Making games is a bit like build a brick house, layer by layer.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, but Man of the House been in development for a long time now. It had far more update releases than this game had. If people want to compare games, they should also be compared to. Someone mentioned HRC, but if you check the changelog you will see they had several more releases than this game as well.

When you make a open world sandbox game. It's mechanics and the world that get made first. Then once all that in place it start get filled. Or at least that is the natural cycle of things. You can find this in the gaming industry else as well. Just look at how "The Witcher 3" got created. Or GTA5, RDR2, or whatever open world game. Content come later, world come first.

One of the best open world sandbox games of sort I played recently is "Kenshi", it took the developer a long time working solo. Working as a night guard at night to get bills paid and working on the game during the day. Got the game greenlight on steam early access in 2013 with great success, which did allow him to afford a small team. Fast forward Dec 06, 2018 and game get released.

Either a lot of people got blinders on or don't know what it require, and take of time and effort to make games. A lot of the time a dev might spend a lot of effort and time working on game mechanics not really visible to your eye, but still needed. Then blow it off as no content is just to easy. It's not like they just making a comic strip, and renders is the only time consuming issue.
True, but that might make people not to happy when they played quite a good VN and then get in their opinion trapped in a sandbox that even with the best will of and hard work of the dev take another 6 months or longer to start to feel alive again.

Edgame

Jan 5, 2019
Well, i can't step into the kithcen, it gives me this error: IOError: Couldn't find file 'navigation/Kitchen/day/sarah_jesica_plan_kitchen.png'.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
What do I have to do after the pool party? I can´t find any interactions the next morning..

Ildoo

Dec 9, 2017
I downloaded the Compressed version but whenever i try to load from the previous version It's just ending the game.. it doesn't allow me to continue playing the newest version.. Can anyone tell me what i should do please ?

MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
Are the game breaking bugs fixed now?(like the one where you cant continue past the clinic because it just says its the end of the current version and if you manage to get past that by pure luck are events triggering or not?) because i like this game the characters are beautiful etc. i just wish it worked the way it should

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I downloaded the Compressed version but whenever i try to load from the previous version It's just ending the game.. it doesn't allow me to continue playing the newest version.. Can anyone tell me what i should do please ?
You´re supposed to start a new save (or save from inside the clinic).

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Big orange letters, first post in the thread, what does it says?

bing6541

Jul 24, 2018
Downloaded the MAC version. Started from the beginning. Game quits (switches to the main menu screen) after talking to Elizabeth in the clinic.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Worst game i ever play, very very very bad navigaton. This game is unplayable without walktrough
I really like the renders, but an updated walktrough would be great. I still haven´t figured out how to progress after the pool party :/

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes