2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can i ask a silly question: what is exactly affection point? is it necessary? affection = love route????? well it is not a question :/ but questions :VV
You need points to get to the sex scenes.
Take the girl at the bar, you need 2 lust points to fuck her during the pool party but if you don't do the right things for the points then you don't get to fuck her.

As far as I know only her and one other you can get sex with at this time and you need points to do so.

Reactions: tblong123

MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
This game is so broken. The bug where the story just ends when you get to the hospital is very much still there cant find a way past it. How is the dev of this game so useless. The characters are gorgeous and the story is alright. This dude really needs for someone to help him fix this. He cant even fix bugs that are in the game since pretty much the beginning. So so much wasted potential here

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This game is so broken. The bug where the story just ends when you get to the hospital is very much still there cant find a way past it. How is the dev of this game so useless. The characters are gorgeous and the story is alright. This dude really needs for someone to help him fix this. He cant even fix bugs that are in the game since pretty much the beginning. So so much wasted potential here
You must install the incest patch to go beyond that place in the game.
This game was made for incest and the patch is needed to work as it should.

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Yeah this game has gotten awful. Started out great with how hot Monique was but she can't even save it now. Only new content this update was one Kate scene? Seems like sandbox was added to mask lack of content per update.

Reactions: TorPid

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Tried, I really tried. Once I clicked past the Trevor scene things got better for a while, then the house got full of purple circles.
Not too bad I thought, the back thing was helpful in a horrible layout.

Only Aiko semi-normal and non-combattive, the rest incredibly unlikable including the MC. Then even more stuff added.

I'm out. :)

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Jeez... I really want to like this game but it is messy. Walkthrough tells me there is a scene triggering at Saturday, problem is, it never GETS Saturday. It always jumps from Friday Night to Sunday morning. Please tell me it is not a damaged save game because no way I start from the beginning again.

Reactions: vanperse

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so have played maybe 200+ games taken from this site and the things that bother me is the games that have no msg or hint about "you've done everything" as you play around for an hours doing same thing over an over thinking you might have missed a trigger somewhere, but no, it is just done for that update lol
So played this game and have no clue if i missed something or im done, but for one I dont get a text from phone about universe, I dont get a school/universe location unlocked. which the guide mentions, but I looked into the savegame with renpy savegame editor and there it said something like phone mm text true and something like mm text university true, but I never changed it in save and I never got the text in game, all i get on the phone is the stats of the girls...
on map there is only hospital and home, but I think ive done most sex scenes, unless there are some in the university ?
im so confused lol about 1 hour yesterday just clicking around the house every door and every hours....

MikeJ9o

May 31, 2018
how do you save in the newest update 3 for android couldnt figure it out lost my place due to a bad choice and either the gsme crashed or my phones just trash which maybe

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I am finally going to drop this game. The jarring changes between game styles, the slow broken way of navigating the house, and the overall lack of content just make this game too much of a chore to play.

Which is a pity because the character designs look amazing but everything from the game to the walkthrough itself is a mess of concepts that at least for someone who is on this site daily isn't going to really tolerate trying to dig through in order to find worthwhile fap material that we are all looking for.

At this point the only thing that can save this game is a full overhaul under a single game type.

Reactions: KillerKT
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes