Download Links for Indecent Desires:

($15 patreons)
($10 patreons)
($1 patreons)
(free for everyone)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok - lets give it a try and see if the new system can help to improve the gameflow.

BUT. The new system seem to make the whole free roam even more pointless. You now just run around to trigger the next event ... I mean... why not just drop it and make a nice VN out of the game ... like Alexandra - it helped the game a lot imho. Or maybe something in between when the game gives you the option to just select the next event. That would be the same, just without pointless clicking.

And yes, I understand that this would waste a lot ov time and effort to implement the whole movment system and that is a tough decision. But every game system has to stand the test question "does it improve the gameplay experience?"

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Ok - lets give it a try and see if the new system can help to improve the gameflow.

BUT. The new system seem to make the whole free roam even more pointless. You now just run around to trigger the next event ... I mean... why not just drop it and make a nice VN out of the game ... like Alexandra - it helped the game a lot imho. Or maybe something in between when the game gives you the option to just select the next event. That would be the same, just without pointless clicking.

And yes, I understand that this would waste a lot ov time and effort to implement the whole movment system and that is a tough decision. But every game system has to stand the test question "does it improve the gameplay experience?"
The funny thing is that this was actually a nice VN but the dev's decided that freeroam would be better for the game. Sadly it wasn't and i return here everytime when a update comes out to check if the game improved or if you still click around through a empty house etc. it seems i really have to stop checking on it...

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Much appreciated @Vilelab for the update, @KiGa for links and @UncleVT for updating OP :)

Can't wait to play the update, more Monique for me please! :)
was the galley thing just added because i dont have any pictures in it does that mean i have to replay the game if i want to fill it up?

nevermind just found this

@Ilan the second

yep i honest forgot all about this game i would be nice if the walkthrough was in the free roam part but it doesnt seem to be so i guess im going to end up deleting this game

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
The funny thing is that this was actually a nice VN but the dev's decided that freeroam would be better for the game. Sadly it wasn't and i return here everytime when a update comes out to check if the game improved or if you still click around through a empty house etc. it seems i really have to stop checking on it...
Yeah, it has a good story, great characters with nice looking models and Monique that is stunning. But each update I find myself roaming the desert trying to find that small thing that will trigger the new content (Yes, even with the walkthrough) and every excitement I might have for the update gets diminished with every step into an empty room.

And it's a shame, because the game could be great, but sadly until it is way deeper into development and everything gets filled with characters and events, it's going to have this feeling of emptyness that has right now.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes