2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
My eternal problem with games that change their format mid-game. The changed format ruins the flow of the story.

If you wanted it to be a free roam game, then you should have redone the opening.
If you don't want to redo the opening, don't make it a free roam game.

Stay with one format for the game. You tried this, it failed, people complained because of the massive time waste the game was to play because of how empty it was. Now you're trying this version. But the thing is, this is still just a waste of time, not with waiting for events to play out, but with using a free roam system that is now pointless. Also what is this? The 5th revamp? 4th? All because you have decided that the Free roam section is the hill you're going to die on.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok done with new content. Not much in it - but the system change might have cost some time.

I think it is better, but not good. You still run around to find the next Event to trigger. You do find them now a bit better.

And as I said earlier - there is still no need to have this system. Sure you can choose in what order you talk to them but that would be the same with a simple Button screen "XYZ is in the hallway, I should talk to her." - "ABC is in the living room with a phone call - I should eavesdrop and talk to her".
Same outcome but way more convenient play experience.
At least currently there is no grind and we have the money to buy the items we need. As soon as that abomination enters the game I am out.

Hint: Save before you talk to Kate in the School about the car - the game drops you instant to main menu. But maybe this is a bug, because why give us the SMS and the task to talk to her, and then dont include the event in the game.

Edit: Ok might be bug, maybe because of my 0.3 save? The walkthrough has more content ... :mad: another reason to hate free roam ... there is still so much that depends on so many specific thing. Why should I masturbate in the shower? ... especially when I dont even know that this is an option.
Maybe I just wait until they come to senses and revamp it into a VN (again^^) and I can enjoy the hot ladies and the nice renders without that BS ;(

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
okay so if he(the dev) didn't get rid of the free roam what exactly did he do cause i cant understand a thing he said in the dev notes...if you're gonna redo the game why not change it back to the original vn that it used to be? Seems to me he's making his life more complicated with each update

John18111a

Aug 6, 2018
You can cheat to raise aiko affection; by keep trying to listen in on the talk in the kitchen, just dont leave the room and they will still be there talking about the same thing.

Reactions: Koulo077

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Hmmm... 2.3 GB for current version Game? O_O
If Game have a lots of content and Images/Video/Animations my score is already HIGH... :)
BUT if it just size becose all Game have it FULL HD 1920x1080 content, when... I think you undestend what i want to say... :(

riexor

May 27, 2017
Hmm can't go into the 'outdoor bathroom' after moniques exam (after taking a piss) it says I don't want to go in there. Looks broken? Or am I missing something.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
So... did they keep the sandbox system with this weird navigation ? If yes, I won't bother download this game ever again.
It's a shame tho... This game was SO GOOD at the beginning ! Another game spoiled by the sandbox system. FeelsBadMan

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
If any future devs see this thread you now have the playbook on how to destroy your game with a bad idea. But instead of just cutting your losses and going back to what made your game good you just beat your head against the wall yelling "why don't they like it anymore?!"

This free roam is crap. The people have spoken. Just let it goooo

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Game end when you first get to the hospital with "end of chapter 3"
You have to install the incest patch to fix this you'll find it on the first page with the download links.That's if you can bare the awful free roam that's ruined a good game.

D

Deleted member 1200074

Look guys. Be patient. We don't know what the ultimate plan is. Right now, most likely the core experience is being worked on. For free roam to be in the game, there must be plans to flesh out some non-linear options that are simply not currently in the game. We are on patch .4. There is a really good base being built here with some absolutely top notch renders that are not frequently seen on the site. I mean look at the clothing, it lays on top of the bodies and drapes without contouring to the exact lines of tits, hips, ass, and crotch. That alone is something that most devs have proven incapable of doing.

There is something good here. Just be patient. Let them get some more good content in before just totally disregarding a game.

Nephyril

Nov 16, 2018
Look guys. Be patient. We don't know what the ultimate plan is. Right now, most likely the core experience is being worked on. For free roam to be in the game, there must be plans to flesh out some non-linear options that are simply not currently in the game. We are on patch .4. There is a really good base being built here with some absolutely top notch renders that are not frequently seen on the site. I mean look at the clothing, it lays on top of the bodies and drapes without contouring to the exact lines of tits, hips, ass, and crotch. That alone is something that most devs have proven incapable of doing.

There is something good here. Just be patient. Let them get some more good content in before just totally disregarding a game.
Agreed. Compared to a lot of other games here, this one really isn't so bad. Not to mention that the most liked games on here are also sandbox-style.. I don't understand the fuss..

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Agreed. Compared to a lot of other games here, this one really isn't so bad. Not to mention that the most liked games on here are also sandbox-style.. I don't understand the fuss..
Its not so much the sandbox gameplay in general its the way it is in this game that sucks donkey balls.

Im not a huge fan personally of free roam type games it just seems like a bunch of needless clicking to mask updates with very little actual content.

The main problem is that this game was a VN and it was good until the dev decided to pull out a shotgun and shoot himself in the foot by fixing something that wasnt broke.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes