2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Codename21

May 20, 2017
Thanks for the update, but I have an error in the "freeroam" area later in the game. I read a SMS message from Trevor to go meet him at Dark Street, meet Kate at the University, ask her to borrow the car - she gives me a positive message saying I can, and after the MC says "Dark Street? Is that some kind of local joke?", it kicks you to the main menu. I have tried this both before and after doing another quest with Monique, and the same error happens - no Renpy error message in between, just directly to the main menu, ty.

Reactions: trynd

lang25

May 6, 2018
I am waiting for some more future updates to be able to judge this one..
shame actually,it has so much potential at the start..

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
If any future devs see this thread you now have the playbook on how to destroy your game with a bad idea. But instead of just cutting your losses and going back to what made your game good you just beat your head against the wall yelling "why don't they like it anymore?!"

This free roam is crap. The people have spoken. Just let it goooo
Didn't Luke's Way try this too? Luckily they decided to stop the bleeding and go back to vn.

Reactions: Koulo077

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
Thanks for the update, but I have an error in the "freeroam" area later in the game. I read a SMS message from Trevor to go meet him at Dark Street, meet Kate at the University, ask her to borrow the car - she gives me a positive message saying I can, and after the MC says "Dark Street? Is that some kind of local joke?", it kicks you to the main menu. I have tried this both before and after doing another quest with Monique, and the same error happens - no Renpy error message in between, just directly to the main menu, ty.
same for me

Reactions: herooo69

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Haven't played since the 1st update to sandbox, but thumbing through the images and animations doesn't look like very much was added at all. Also noticed how the MC's pecker looked somewhat realistic earlier in the game, and now looks like a cheap plastic dildo.
:LOL: I also haven't gave this much of a look since then. And still the only person in the game that gets the most % of attention is the HOT maid/slut. :love: MC still don't get much ASS yet except in his ass once. :unsure: He lives with all these girls. Its been over a year and the story hasn't GONE ANYWHERE! Apr 18, 2018 << from first page not sure when it actually came out. I mean there isn't any story and i have a box of Tampoons which i forgot who the heck i'm supost to give them too. lol

EDIT -- Oh wait i see why...
($15 patreons)
($10 patreons)
($1 patreons)
(free for everyone)

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
:LOL: I also haven't gave this much of a look since then. And still the only person in the game that gets the most % of attention is the HOT maid/slut. :love: MC still don't get much ASS yet except in his ass once. :unsure: He lives with all these girls. Its been over a year and the story hasn't GONE ANYWHERE! Apr 18, 2018 << from first page not sure when it actually came out. I mean there isn't any story and i have a box of Tampoons which i forgot who the heck i'm supost to give them too. lol

EDIT -- Oh wait i see why...
($15 patreons)
($10 patreons)
($1 patreons)
(free for everyone)
It is all assumption what you imply, yet, I wholeheartedly agree. This game had potential at some point but that was long ago. Now it's wasted potential turned into garbage IMO. Avoid it, plenty of other games worthy of your time and support

Reactions: B2B2 and Jeepster

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I love how the boobs are not perfect front and center orbs. That has its own personal appeal, but these are nice too.

dopey80

May 29, 2017
This game frustrates me so much as there is so little advancement with each (irregular) update and Monique is one of the hottest girls in any adult game out there.

Also fuck off with the foot fetish crap.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Adult game devs need to understand that free-roam open world is often awful for this medium because the lack of gameplay and content. It works in games like Grand Theft Auto or Skyrim because it's backed up with some sort of gameplay. It's fun to shoot at people, it's fun to drive around and steal cars, it's fun exploring and trying to climb a mountain, then maybe randomly found a big dragon. But it isn't fun in an adult game when the so called gameplay is just clicking buttons and hope the game doesn't give you error.

To rescue this game, it needs to go back into right before the free roam starts, then remove it, and just go back to full VN. Otherwise, this game would stay broken and bad.

HuNT87

Dec 14, 2017
Hello, can please someone share with me save? i reinstalled PC and i forgot to recover my saves, thanks

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Is it just me or have we all heard how some people don't like the sandbox move?
Yes, you in the back, speak up.
Dude in the back: I DONT LIKE TEH SANDBOX
Okay, thanks for you input. Anyone else? Yes, you in the VNS 4EVER <3 T shirt
Dude in VNS 4EVER <3 T shirt: Sandboxes insult me intellectually and they should be banned by UN. It's an affront to good people everywhere that someone could go out of their way to make parallel quest lines, as if that's better. No one asked for it! In fact, a survey from the University of Cumlombia shows that the average player prefers only ONE quest line. It's a perversion of a good traditional system and it's shouldn't be allowed, if you ask me.
Okay? Got it all out?
Dude in VNS 4EVER <3 T shirt: AKtchually....
No. Just stop.

Reactions: Freezer14
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes