2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok, i dont usually comment but now i need to ask... wtf just happend?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How did we get here? i actually enjoyed this alot until this update. Am i too normal to enjoy this or wtf is wrong with me or this game.........
It's always been that way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I liked the game at the beginning when it was a regular VN. Really nice renders, an interesting story, diverse characters and all that good stuff. All that went down the drain when the free-roam started, couldn't find out what to do. Felt empty, the story fell apart (or got so segmented I forgot what was going on).

Based on the dev notes, this new free-roam is better than the old one but if events are just going to play over and over again until you advance it, whats the point of free-roam? Free-roaming games need to have a point of it being free-roam. Whether thats optional side-content you can do, collectibles/easter eggs to find or a sandbox style where you can do what you want to do. As far as i can tell this doesn't have that.

You can do a VN style game that has some free-roaming moments and still have a good game. Like Being a DIK, 90% VN and a little bit of free-roaming so you can look for stuff and check you're progress and such or small bits of "Go to so and so's room" and stuff like that, adds a little interaction that is simple and straightforward.

Koulo077

Jan 26, 2018
don't know if someone said b4 but when receiving msg from Elizabeth to meet her at saturday afternoon after you sleep the friday night the game jumping in sunday & ignoring saturday...

Reactions: name9991

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
This started as a decent game until this "update" (?) where it actually lost both content and quality. A few scenes were added but more was removed. Overall the new update was a net loss. I hope the dev just made a mistake and will correct it in the next day or so.

Reactions: blahblah25

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
It is a bit too grindy and repetitive right now. Also, need a little more action with the main 3 characters by now.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
So, if you want to go further, with Kate or the others, than playing with their asses at night, you need to have a drink with them. OK so the alcohol is at Ava's store but you can't buy it. There isn't a way to get any points after the first 45 minutes of play. I got bone Liz and the prostitute and play touch and tickle with Kate, buy pads for Monique and a tool for the mechanic. Then nothing...

Reactions: Canto Forte

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Gotta say I like the game and has great potential but it seems like it is going nowhere looked at the images folder doesn’t seem to be anything new added sadly

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Personal Trainer is the only one who mix VN and free roaming in a convincing way.
That and some others. They do progress in events which makes sense. You dont have to do the same shit over and over.
You are absolutely right !!!! IMHO, this game needs a HINT system (like PT, MOTH), so you don`t have to check EVERY LOCATION AT EVERY TIME !!!!! Allso, showing where everyone are at times (like F.I.L.F, MOTH and others) would help !!! At this point, the game is a mess and the WT is a joke, teiils you about nothing at current update and all, what it tells you, you can see in the game (points), so what is your GOAL !!!!! Old game was, WAY, way better, where you can play reading dialogue and NOT WT !!!!!! :(:cautious:(n)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The defense of this game is very odd, did you guys not play the game? The first section is much easier to follow and is full of long very satisfying scenes. As someone said before, the shift was made to disguise not making the same amount of content. There's so much great potential in the plot that was set up in the game, now it seems like that narrative was thrown in the trash can in order to do quick, boring repeatable scenes that require few renders. It's not even the same fucking game.

Let's say you didn't like the story and don't care that it just up and died. I have to assume that's an aspect the freeroam defense squad isn't into because they never mention it. If all you want is renders, you aren't getting as many because of the shift. Everybody FUCKING loses.
I remember my first time playing this and being able to potentially blackmail the two dykes in the pond was hot af. And then the other sisters femdom shit was just icing on the cake but then the sandbox apocalypse happened and millions died. The end. :cry:
It was like a different dev started making it and it became a different game.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Whom ever this script is a dip shit. Trump isn't against immigration he's against illegal immigration. Aiko is in no harm. She's in the country on a student visa. As long as she is in school it's fine.
Shh we're not allowed to talk politics here even if it's IN the game.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
You are absolutely right !!!! IMHO, this game needs a HINT system (like PT, MOTH), so you don`t have to check EVERY LOCATION AT EVERY TIME !!!!! Allso, showing where everyone are at times (like F.I.L.F, MOTH and others) would help !!! At this point, the game is a mess and the WT is a joke, teiils you about nothing at current update and all, what it tells you, you can see in the game (points), so what is your GOAL !!!!! Old game was, WAY, way better, where you can play reading dialogue and NOT WT !!!!!! :(:cautious:(n)
For a hint systeme, the game need to have content :sneaky:

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
don't know if someone said b4 but when receiving msg from Elizabeth to meet her at saturday afternoon after you sleep the friday night the game jumping in sunday & ignoring saturday...
I am now currently at this exact spot. It puts me to sleep Friday Night and then ignores Saturday completely and I wake up Sunday Morning. Subsequently making the Saturday visit with Liz impossible. And I have already recieved the SMS so what's the deal
EDIT: The current Walkthrough on main OP states we can visit Elizabeth Sunday afternoon but the in game sms says Saturday afternoon. Stand by will test
EDIT 2: Sunday Afternoon Elizabeth house still locked. Am now at an impasse and cannot proceed

Festus

May 30, 2018
I am now currently at this exact spot. It puts me to sleep Friday Night and then ignores Saturday completely and I wake up Sunday Morning. Subsequently making the Saturday visit with Liz impossible. And I have already recieved the SMS so what's the deal
EDIT: The current Walkthrough on main OP states we can visit Elizabeth Sunday afternoon but the in game sms says Saturday afternoon. Stand by will test
EDIT 2: Sunday Afternoon Elizabeth house still locked. Am now at an impasse and cannot proceed
I have found the same thing, guess we will have to wait for a quick fix or the next update in a couple of months

Reactions: Koulo077
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes