2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

bottomfeeder

Oct 6, 2017
What some devs don't seem to get about free-roam games is that you have to insert activities or other side missions that distract the player from the long and boring task of clicking through corridors. Look at Dr PinkCake's game "BeingADik". Free-roam but it gives you side missions and activities where you can collect items, cash and other things that will help you in the rest of the game. It doesn't feel tedious (except that shuffle puzzle) but rewarding.

Including the gameplay mechanic of free-roam only to have you mindlessly navigate through corridors and rooms just in the hopes of finding someone to talk to is not something anyone should be subjected to and feels like bloating the game by wasting time clicking and navigating as a sad excuse for content/update length. If the plan was to fill those spaces with activities to do at a later date, fine but then at least give yourself time to roll out a proper update that doesn't look like a half-assed attempt to put out something at the end of the month.

Also, listen your fanbase. They're the ones paying you and I strongly doubt that this is what your patreons want to back. F95 is your advertising platform and many people won't be inclined to fund a dev that shoves his fingers in his ears. You had a good start but at this point, you're killing your own game.

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
ok ..... how many points do I have, can not even have fun with them or blackmail them, constantly tells me that I do not have enough points even with :) cheating :D:D:D

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
Just went threw the last five pages. Has really no one a save file? I'm having a crash after asking for the car keys in school, too and don't want to play everything again

Reactions: Vignum

FDA95

Nov 20, 2018
Just went threw the last five pages. Has really no one a save file? I'm having a crash after asking for the car keys in school, too and don't want to play everything again
I had that bug/crash too. I restarted (reboot, not a new game since the begining) the game then instead of asking the key during the morning/afternoon at school, I asked for the keys in the evening in her berdroom and it worked that way, try that !

Reactions: Hammel312

Hammy128

Dec 3, 2017
Okay I get returned to Main menu after I ask to borrow Kate's car? I have incest patch installed, what's wrong??

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
ok ..... how many points do I have, can not even have fun with them or blackmail them, constantly tells me that I do not have enough points even with :) cheating :D:D:D
i dont think it have been implemented yet
I tried changing stats in save file and it changes nothing, tried to set to 100 and 200, nothing change so blackmail or have a drink work

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
This game needs to really have a lot more lesbian content compared to most games out there that's one genre that lacks when it is tagged...so hopefully the MC gets a threesome with the cousins and/or coaxes them into exploring their sexuality with each other.

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
i dont think it have been implemented yet
I tried changing stats in save file and it changes nothing, tried to set to 100 and 200, nothing change so blackmail or have a drink work
yes and I have come to this conclusion, this is a very promising game, but with this annoying wait ... anyway the next update is a bit bigger and with little effect :D

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
From a great game with alot of potential to a car crash revamp to whatever the f this is. Why not go full vn again. This is just aweful, games got more bugs than a 10 dollar whore. Such a shame this was once a favourite of mine now it's just making my head hurt :(

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Invite Sarah to drink something.
I got enough affection points.
How much affection point do i need to invite Sarah????

Reactions: Charlie78
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes