2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
read past couple pages..thank you noble F95'ers for helping me realize it is not time to to return to this game..

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sure I can. Summertime Saga, Love, Sex, and Second Base, Holiday islands, The Tyrant, Where it all Began, Lust Hero, Dark Neighborhood. I mean I could go on.

The UI is super clean. Navigation is a breeze. I have not been following this game long and about the patreon thing, if people want to give money for little to no content, it is on them. I am enjoying the game for what it is right now, sure it isn't perfect, and even small updates are still updates.

I understand, I truly do. I guess since I am new to his game, I am more simply willing to wait. If I had been following for 6 months with little forward progress, I might be a little miffed as well.
Tyrant is awful example.The story/if we even can call it a story/ didn't progress from at least a year.So far we only have scenes here and there with almost no connection.
If he realy wants to make a good sandbox game, Milfy City and F.I.L.F. are way better examples.Realy light on the grind part.
But with sometimes annoying mini games.

Reactions: Koulo077

SkyDreamer223

Jul 18, 2018
Adult game devs need to understand that free-roam open world is often awful for this medium because the lack of gameplay and content. It works in games like Grand Theft Auto or Skyrim because it's backed up with some sort of gameplay. It's fun to shoot at people, it's fun to drive around and steal cars, it's fun exploring and trying to climb a mountain, then maybe randomly found a big dragon. But it isn't fun in an adult game when the so called gameplay is just clicking buttons and hope the game doesn't give you error.

To rescue this game, it needs to go back into right before the free roam starts, then remove it, and just go back to full VN. Otherwise, this game would stay broken and bad.
But Milfy City is pretty decent

ronhowardeen

Dec 22, 2018
It's like watching someone try to change a sidescrolling platformer into an rpg. The amount of gameplay foundation missing from the sandbox part of this game is almost impressive.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
This game made me to rethink the development of my own game.

I only hope that what they're doing will bring a good result in the future, because for now its just a waste of time and resources.

Reactions: ThunderRob

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The defense of this game is very odd, did you guys not play the game? The first section is much easier to follow and is full of long very satisfying scenes. As someone said before, the shift was made to disguise not making the same amount of content. There's so much great potential in the plot that was set up in the game, now it seems like that narrative was thrown in the trash can in order to do quick, boring repeatable scenes that require few renders. It's not even the same fucking game.

Let's say you didn't like the story and don't care that it just up and died. I have to assume that's an aspect the freeroam defense squad isn't into because they never mention it. If all you want is renders, you aren't getting as many because of the shift. Everybody FUCKING loses.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Wow, yet another dry update ... Once again there is absolutely no content and no excuse for the lack of it after two months ... This has become such a joke now lol. All that wait for two tiny monique scenes and a useless side quest ? Such a joke.

Jimboy88

Jun 9, 2018
I don't get what you find bad on this one. Yes there are better games ok. But 2.5 starts (at the time of this post) are a bit harsh. I hadn't played for a time because i wanted the story to continue more, but since the begging the renders are pretty good, there is almost one (hot) girl for every taste and the implementation of "free roam" especially creeping at night (yeap that's what i like in every game to have) is a great addition. I won't mention the choices between the obvious (ass, tits etc) and feet because this might hooked me up big time (thank you dev(s)!!!!). So in my opinion this one is a nice game. I really enjoyed playing it and i never got a feeling that i am wasting my time and for sure the dev(s) tries to make it better. That's the best part for me.
In conclusion it's a 4 star for me. I don't rate it yet because i really want to be convinced that i have to rate it with a 5.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
The defense of this game is very odd, did you guys not play the game? The first section is much easier to follow and is full of long very satisfying scenes. As someone said before, the shift was made to disguise not making the same amount of content. There's so much great potential in the plot that was set up in the game, now it seems like that narrative was thrown in the trash can in order to do quick, boring repeatable scenes that require few renders. It's not even the same fucking game.
The most painful part is thinking how far the story would have pushed forward if the dev didnt decide to torpedo his whole project. 6+ months of absolutely nothing storywise while sucking on teet of loyal patrons, dude should offer a refund and sincere apology but we all know that shit is never gonna happen...

PaperWings

Dec 23, 2018
Ok, i dont usually comment but now i need to ask... wtf just happend?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How did we get here? i actually enjoyed this alot until this update. Am i too normal to enjoy this or wtf is wrong with me or this game.........

• Thinking Face
Reactions: King Monkey Mon

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
The most painful part is thinking how far the story would have pushed forward if the dev didnt decide to torpedo his whole project. 6+ months of absolutely nothing storywise while sucking on teet of loyal patrons, dude should offer a refund and sincere apology but we all know that shit is never gonna happen...
You need to ask your refund in his Patreon page.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
You need to ask your refund in his Patreon page.
Not a patron. Just you know... saying them paying customer people should... or the dev could just offer it as a good gesture for wasting their money on you know... nothin...

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Adult game devs need to understand that free-roam open world is often awful for this medium because the lack of gameplay and content. It works in games like Grand Theft Auto or Skyrim because it's backed up with some sort of gameplay. It's fun to shoot at people, it's fun to drive around and steal cars, it's fun exploring and trying to climb a mountain, then maybe randomly found a big dragon. But it isn't fun in an adult game when the so called gameplay is just clicking buttons and hope the game doesn't give you error.

To rescue this game, it needs to go back into right before the free roam starts, then remove it, and just go back to full VN. Otherwise, this game would stay broken and bad.
It's not bad on it's own, if you use it along with some "lite" rpg progression, so you have some decision making outside of just narrative

Something like a better version of Living with Temptation ( LoP Gold), which was better than second game ( despite how flawed sandbox design was, but it worked great for the "build up")

1. Set a Main Goal for the Main character
2. Set a Limited amount of time that player can achieve it
3. Player has to increase different stats ( by visiting different locations), needed to increase different relationships/change in different scenes, along with the impact on main story
4. World map is also filled with dynamic random events that can play out differently based on your stats, with different rewards
5. Rinse/repeat ( change main goal, add more scenes/events, etc)

Ofc, this requires a lot more work and some players would always end up pissed that they can't achieve everything.

Reactions: Koulo077
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes