2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
After playing it from the beginning again because I was bored. I just have to ask, why? Why change it? The start was excellent, such an interesting story with so much potential, you gave us a fun cousin, an ice cold one, an intimidating milf, some broken chick we may want to help, an asshole to hate, an innocent chick to abuse... We had all this amazing pieces to make a great puzzle, but everything went to shit.

The fact that we are here complaining about it it's not because we hate (or I'd like to think that) but because we used to like it and we want to enjoy it again. So please, help a brother out, help me like it, because I know I will.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Against my better judgement, and after finding out I had to start a new game due to the Saturday bug, I leave my bedroom to go find the outside bathroom and I get this.

View attachment 301111

Should I just delete this game forever?
@Vilelab I started a new game by choice, and I get the same error. It's right after you first get the free-roaming ability, have taken a piss, and are going to find Sarah and Aiko in that outside bathroom.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
I went back to start the game download this last update I ended up I think when it arrives at the hospital it will continue 3 I have 4 download
by the way there is no tutorial that there is to do I do not know how to do it seems to me all the same

Reactions: Enaliak

spinemelter

Jan 29, 2019
I went back to start the game download this last update I ended up I think when it arrives at the hospital it will continue 3 I have 4 download
by the way there is no tutorial that there is to do I do not know how to do it seems to me all the same
Same here.. downloaded the 004 version (and it says so on the start screen), but I get to "end of chapter 3" and the game ends - but the walkthrough seems to suggest more gameplay?

I'm running the Mac version

D

Deleted member 42

this game has been in developement for almost a year and still has almost no content

Reactions: Koulo077

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
where the hell is the uni gym,clicked on every room in uni but no gym room?
If you mean the gym to increase your fitness to go out on Black Street at night (or whatever it's called), the gym is the one at home down the hall after Sarah's room.

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
seems like a waste of time playing then if you cant increase stats for drink or blackmail.what else can you do but click move location nothing happening.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So downtown store is supposed to be available in this version and there is gia's quest tied to that, but i can't find store on the map and can't talk to gia about quest, i think i done all previous events up to this update.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So downtown store is supposed to be available in this version and there is gia's quest tied to that, but i can't find store on the map and can't talk to gia about quest, i think i done all previous events up to this update.
The store are linked to the Cousin Doc !!!!

Jan 15, 2019
I see the update and think to myself "oh yes!!! I remember I loved this game" and then I think "why has it been so long since an update?" Then I download it and start to play and it all comes back to me "oh right the developer ruined this game, that's why it seems like it's been so long since I played it" so disappointing.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
After playing it from the beginning again because I was bored. I just have to ask, why? Why change it? The start was excellent, such an interesting story with so much potential, you gave us a fun cousin, an ice cold one, an intimidating milf, some broken chick we may want to help, an asshole to hate, an innocent chick to abuse... We had all this amazing pieces to make a great puzzle, but everything went to shit.

The fact that we are here complaining about it it's not because we hate (or I'd like to think that) but because we used to like it and we want to enjoy it again. So please, help a brother out, help me like it, because I know I will.

I totally agree with you. I did not know the game but it looked good. Good renders (but not excellent), interesting and sexy characters and a plot for the game to flow... but with the format change.. Holly S..t!! It is totally unplayable. Hold a couple of scenes, but .. because the house looks familiar (The Visit). but he could not stand it.

I do not understand why devs. obtan by this type of format.. only complicates the gameplay.

Guts_

May 20, 2017
I totally agree with you. I did not know the game but it looked good. Good renders (but not excellent), interesting and sexy characters and a plot for the game to flow... but with the format change.. Holly S..t!! It is totally unplayable. Hold a couple of scenes, but .. because the house looks familiar (The Visit). but he could not stand it.

I do not understand why devs. obtan by this type of format.. only complicates the gameplay.
Grinding gameplay, less content but less visible than the ordinary format.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes