2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching quality.

Indecent Desires - The Game [v004] Incest Pre-Patched [Vilelab] - Original Size: 2.30GB

Download PC (174MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
bas u dont knw how happy i was when i saw ur post :D

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
yes and I have come to this conclusion, this is a very promising game, but with this annoying wait ... anyway the next update is a bit bigger and with little effect :D
yes, it should contain "not available in this version" or "not implemented yet" as ppl will play for hours trying to get it to work when it cant work :p

Reactions: Krum13 and Koulo077

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Message to the DEV !!!!!
Playing this game from start to this point (001-004) !!! Everything was just fine before this update, so I desided to start it over from beginning (fresing my memory) !!! There are BUGS in this version, no matter what you say !!!! E.g Trevor sended me that textmessage before the pool party, witch opens Garage (checked, it`s open), but next morning the Garage aren?t opened in the map !!!! Another BUG, bathtub masturbation dosen`t work, from start to pool party, I only had Sarah and Aiko scenes in bathtub !!! Now it shows nothing !!!! Using incest patch !!!! :eek::eek::eek:

saiful

May 27, 2018
Bug Report. Scene sarah and jesicca in evening after the university open. Unlimited affection for aiko if you did not leave the scene and repeat scene.

Question: how to unlock gallery? i got 1 pic but i dont know how i unlock it.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Bug Report. Scene sarah and jesicca in evening after the university open. Unlimited affection for aiko if you did not leave the scene and repeat scene.

Question: how to unlock gallery? i got 1 pic but i dont know how i unlock it.
Don`t you have Gallery "button" at your top row (left side) ?????

Nosket

May 25, 2018
Anyone can post the walkthrough of v004 here? I can't look or download the pdf of post, because MEGA limits. :/

Dec 26, 2017
Er, in the description that should be "deep-seated desires," not "deep seeded desires".
And there is no need for a comma in "aunt, Sarah’s" and "bears no ties" is not quite right and "each secret, his outlook" needs no comma and... Just think, this is one of the better written descriptions.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Anyone else have these problems?
Whenever I try and go to the service I cant and it says it is night-time.
Also after listening in on Sarrah and Jessica, they mention they will bring some guy at Thursday, but that never happens.. And after few days, they reset(characters.. Jessica is on the phone, Monique is coming towards MCs room etc)
What is wrong?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
After talking to Kate in college and asking for the car, the game exits and returns to the main menu.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So we have a game that most people think is just a big middle finger in the face and we gonna have a character that actually does it? Ballsy :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: HorizonD
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes