Please, read the Developer Notes
Old saves don't work, but saves in the clinic (end of Ch. 3) seems to work

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
fkin to much polish and 0...Zero content,
almost one year passed and still nothing fk this game

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
I personally really liked this game... first couple updates - were you'll been told story, you make couple of decision, affection system all that stuff - it was all ok. But then - free roaming was added and OMG this become one hell of a mess.. zero content, broken saves, redo game engine etc.
Was it all worth it? In a long run... probably, but for now - will just skip next 3 to 4 update... and may be there would be content at least for a half hour.
P.S. Don't quite catch my attention in the previous updates, but is it just me, or all characters when they talking to you looks like they screaming in rage to MC:unsure:

hackspecht

Dec 28, 2018
Waste of download time. Nothing to play. Very lousy gameplay. Skip this project. It will take way to long before it make sense and fun.

Reactions: dino

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Can't seem to trigger 'Meet Trevor and Gia at the Service Shop' and the Leila events.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@TCMS @Bloo

According to the walkthrough there is a chance for pregnancy, does this need the pregnancy tag?

» Don‘t give her the money for the pills - Karina +1 Hate and (Pregnancy Risk)

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Just wait for the inevitable "remaster" that is so trendy these days. And it will somehow reset the game to the start instead of the point it became open world. Sometimes I wonder if Patreon, in general, has done more harm than good...

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Can someone give me a call when this has that much content that i don't have to click through everything and skip weeks until something happens? I mean i really like the characters but man these empty rooms and the waiting for something to happen is just not really enjoyable.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Why did I get to Clinic and that was the end of game?? Was on page 3 of 12 in the walkthrough?????

Reactions: vitor698

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Did you do something wrong?
No and I saw another post in here about it happening but can't find no fix. Was just sitting in waiting room and it say's end of end of chapter. But I know there is alot I didn't see let.

WilliamWilson

Sep 30, 2018
Last night i played and also got into the "this is the end of v003" screen when i got into the clinic.

I replayed from the beginning 3 times and changed some choices to see if there was a bad trigger somewhere but wasn't able to find it.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Last night i played and also got into the "this is the end of v003" screen when i got into the clinic.

I replayed from the beginning 3 times and changed some choices to see if there was a bad trigger somewhere but wasn't able to find it.
Sigh it has been said a hundred times in this thread since the sandbox part was included. You NEED to have the incest patch installed to be able to pass past that point.

Reactions: KiGa

tblong123

Aug 2, 2017
can i ask a silly question: what is exactly affection point? is it necessary? affection = love route????? well it is not a question :/ but questions :VV

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes