2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Never. Dev seems to believe changing a potential great game into a whore fucking simulator, with extremelly low amount of content with the main girls was a good move.

Every single update we complain about the same stuff, nothing changes.
If only more people only supported games with quality content and stopped giving in to being prick teased. The dev's support is very this past few months, but maybe not enough to be meaningful and hurt their pocket.

Lost_Soldiers

Dec 1, 2017
Is the Mc going to become a prostitute as well? I am seeing a lot of prostitute content being pushed out and there was the strap on thing that happened lol

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
If only more people only supported games with quality content and stopped giving in to being prick teased. The dev's support is very this past few months, but maybe not enough to be meaningful and hurt their pocket.
As a VN he could be releasing three times the amount of content, with the characters that we love, continuing the story threads that we enjoyed; but no, he keeps adding whores for cheap sex content. I don't know what the hell are his patrons thinking. He has to know that the game is lackluster as fuck, after all he has people in his page telling him that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Well, I gave up with the format change. Unfortunately the dev will only rectify if his income is seriously diminished.. (as all)

Even so, the damage is already done and recovering the confidence of the public again is going to be complicated.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Anything meaningful hapened since the format change ? Cause last time i played this, it was a buggy/messy sandbox with small to no content in it, and I sure as hell am not downloading 2gig+ to find out...

Reactions: Aelth

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
According to some responses ... there is some side gals at the end of the exhausting grind to tent to the swollen ... headache from the grind ... just no sure what the reward actually is tbh.

Lost_Soldiers

Dec 1, 2017
Anything meaningful hapened since the format change ? Cause last time i played this, it was a buggy/messy sandbox with small to no content in it, and I sure as hell am not downloading 2gig+ to find out...
Seems like its just one new girl for now with a sex scene (atleast that I played) not much but it was okay for a few minutes

Reactions: Canto Forte

CorujaCega

Jul 29, 2018
Every time this game get what the dev call "update" i come here to see if he turn his game back to VN format than i love..........yeah and as always i am disappointed.

MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
Okay guys so where is the trick. I either play without the incest patch and the game ends when i arrive at the hospital. If i do use the patch i just get errors. How do you even play this game??

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Okay guys so where is the trick. I either play without the incest patch and the game ends when i arrive at the hospital. If i do use the patch i just get errors. How do you even play this game??
Are you playing from old save or did you start over after installing incest patch?

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes