2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Gross. Vilelab is just making this game easier and easier to ignore. First drastically changing the style of game play, and now butchering the look of all the attractive characters. Monique's hair went from blonde to gray, now Aiko's goes from dark brown to lavender. Next Sarah will probably get green hair and a face tattoo. Already have 3 characters covered in trashy tattoo's and 4 with funny hair colors. Do people really like these odd colors and tattoo's? I was a Patron until the switch to sandbox, and the dev was kind enough to offer a refund to us that despised the new gameplay. I didn't take the offer because I still download the game for the pretty pictures and was planning on trying to play it again once it was 100% complete. I might have to revisit that decision about a refund.

yaalzaruth

Jun 18, 2018
Face tattoo would be a huge turn-on for me. I like girls having a punky style, with odd hair colors and tattoos.
Was my style when I was younger, before having to adapt to company life :(

Zenox97

Feb 22, 2018
after i downloaded the game using NOPY , i cant extract the game to my desktop keep getting error code from windows : error 0x80004005

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
v.005 released

» NEW SCENE: First encounter with the thugs on the Dark Street
» NEW SCENE: Buy gun from Trevor
» NEW SCENE: Second encounter with the thugs on the Dark Street
» NEW SCENE: Yoon (+7 animations)
» NEW SCENE: Chloe (+25 animations)

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
I think the game is bugged, i downloaded the Last versión and in the first run all goes well but when i replay the game and skipp all, the game enter in bugg Mode when i return of visit monique for the exam on the clínic, i know that i have to go to bathroom, MC pee and after go to the outside bathroom for cath Sarah and i aiko, but when i click the Door of the outside bathroom MC say that he doesn't want to go right now i can't do nothing more. Some sugestions for solve this?

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes